Pick your starting 3 LB's

BigBlue

Wright could be a Sam candidate when moe is healthy and you go.... wright Hurl Bass with Randle Washington Johnson and Adams.

Right now I see 8 starting Canadians. Perhaps Bucknor is replaced when moe is healthy and they go back to 7

West-Battle-Jones

Oh wait,

Randle-Hurl-Bass

I read that and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.  Why cant we find that again? 

I suspect that the scouting in both the NFL, CFL and even the Arena league is more thorough and such players are scooped up a lot sooner to different teams. The bottom line: for a few years, we we were very, very fortunate to have that gang on our side.

West-Battle-Jones

Oh wait,

Randle-Hurl-Bass

I read that and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.  Why cant we find that again? 

Me too - though I'd go three / four - with West - Battle - Brown - Jones. IMO Aaron Brown was the best inside lb we ever had - in a two year span. He was a monster

None of the teams linebackers are good enough to be starting in this league. Sad situation really. :(

Off our meds again, are we?

No, just calling it as I see it. 

Then you need to schedule an appointment with your optometrist.

Unamba stunk in coverage last season when he played WIL where he had far less space to cover than he would at SAM.  I'd be very disappointed if he played SAM, need someone way better in that spot.  If Unamba is on the roster it's to chase kicks and sub in here and there.  If he's starting anywhere in the secondary we're SOL.