TSN broadcasting the Bomber game now?

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing to decide to broadcast a game on 3 days notice would be a lot more hassle than it's worth for a pre-season game.

every time I see your name on here I laugh and remember when Homer changed his name and sung his Max Power song...

Max power!

He's the man, whose name you'd love to touch.

but you mustn't touch.

His name sounds good in your ear.

But if you hear it, you mustn't fear!

Cuz he name can be said by anyone!

I read today that TSN can't even stream Friday's game because IGF doesn't have the infrastructure to support it.

I call BS on this
I read it on Twitter.

Yeah but it was from Drew Edwards. He's a big time Ticats homer and cuts down Winnipeg whenever he can.

I read today that TSN can't even stream Friday's game because IGF doesn't have the infrastructure to support it.

I call BS on this

I read it on Twitter.

I think that was Drew Edwards saying that about the Ticats not being able to stream from IGF.

@scratchingpost: #Ticats will not be live streaming the pre-season game vs. #Bombers. Infrastructure to do so not available in Winnipeg. #CFL

@scratchingpost: For those asking, @TSN_Sports is not live streaming the #Ticats v. #Bombers game, either. So no TV options at all. #CFL

I call BS on this
I read it on Twitter.

Yeah but it was from Drew Edwards. He's a big time Ticats homer and cuts down Winnipeg whenever he can.

Yeah the Hamilton narrative is that their stadium is better than IGF so take all shots you can. 

You can't just put an entire broadcast crew together on 3 days notice.... Lol. Let's enjoy some Irving, folks...

So you're telling me that Rod Black spends more than three days prepping for a game?

In fairness to Rod, most of that time is spent on the pancake makeup. It was worse in the past when he had lip shrubbery.

You can't just put an entire broadcast crew together on 3 days notice.... Lol. Let's enjoy some Irving, folks...

So you're telling me that Rod Black spends more than three days prepping for a game?
No, no, those three days prepping, were for the year.

No, no, those three days prepping, were for the year.

Is it during those 3 days he decides which player he is going to have a man crush on, give a stupid nickname to, and talk incessantly about regardless of what the player does during the game?

I think Rod cried the day that Hamilton released "Sticky" Stala.