TC/Practice -- June 12

Noeller

They cut Fitzy? Really?

Yup. Looks like Cronk will be the long snapper

Rempel is still here. We shall see.

Nothing to see, surprised Cronk is still here.  What added value does he bring other than backup L.S.?

I am honestly not sure but I don't see Rempel bringing a lot to the table outside of long snapper either.  Cronk is 27, Rempel is 33. If Cronk can do the job well you gotta think age would be on his side.

Remple is world class at what he does and cronk is average

They cut Fitzy? Really?

Yup. Looks like Cronk will be the long snapper

Rempel is still here. We shall see.

Nothing to see, surprised Cronk is still here.  What added value does he bring other than backup L.S.?

I am honestly not sure but I don't see Rempel bringing a lot to the table outside of long snapper either.  Cronk is 27, Rempel is 33. If Cronk can do the job well you gotta think age would be on his side.

I think it's a given that they brought Remple in to start.  I honestly don't want to see him involved in any other activity that could injure him including riding in a car.

I see 5 cuts were announced.

Denicos Allen

Carl Fitzgerald

Bradley Randle

Curtis Taylor

Rodney Lamar

Allen is the surprise I guess?

I see Allen and/or Randle headed over to the Ticats as Grigsby is now injured! Cats not having any luck with RBs this TC!

Randle maybe but why Allen?  He's a LB so he doesn't help their backfield issues.

I see 5 cuts were announced.

Denicos Allen

Carl Fitzgerald

Bradley Randle

Curtis Taylor

Rodney Lamar

Allen is the surprise I guess?

I see Allen and/or Randle headed over to the Ticats as Grigsby is now injured! Cats not having any luck with RBs this TC!

Randle maybe but why Allen?  He's a LB so he doesn't help their backfield issues.

Cause it's Friday and apparently I started drinking already :)

I meant Randle and maybe Fitzgerald.  I'm not sure they are looking for a FB but they need someone with legs and soon!

What could be better today than actual TC camp reports that aren't Twitter afterthoughts and tagging onto post-practice interviews?

So, like everyone says, thanks gbill.

It sounds like there are a whole lot of good things finally coming around..regarding injuries and performances.

Really makes it hard to see where the next cuts are going to be.

AND

It's Friday......time for Friday Night Football.

Pizza, beer and a whole lotta watching football.

He does live here and is friends with O'shea. Honestly if MB fails I could see plap becoming our oc one day

Not a lot of confidence in MB either but, no, thank-you to PLP. 

glad I'm not the only one who has no interest in lapo in any capacity

Maybe the Riders will hire him as their special teams coach......... :D  

Because of his first go round, Lapo would have no margin for error if hired by the Bombers again.  And no margin for error is an unwinnable task.  He will have to have success elsewhere before enough people here are willing to offer him some grace once again.

Gbill, how was Addison Richard in practice this morning ?

He wore his helmet and was doing drills for the first little while, but he had his helmet off for the latter half of practice. So he practiced a bit but looks like they're easing him back in.

Yes, yes.....but was that helmet angled forward in a aggressive fashion, or tipped back on his head in despair?

Would have to agree with the first few posts on this page of the thread, take a pass on Lapo. Would rather see Sams or Pierce as the O.C, or heck what's Gibson up to ?

Jeepers guys,

A guy shows up to say hi or report for his job as correspondent of TSN and you have him replacing the OC? How do you know he wasn't just taking in the festivities at IGF for FIFA and he just went over to say hi.

You guys are almost as bad as the BREAKING NEWS story that Michael Sam left TC in Montreal. Who cares. O'Shea isn't looking to change his staff any time soon this close to the season starting when everyone is happy with MB on staff. 

Give it up.

Report from "Jockitch" at TEP:

"due to previous medical issues was not able to attend ........ today was my 1st exposure 
Get my complaint out of the way; NO Roster list at the gate ....... told due to all the potential additions & moves ........ I cry ..... lazy, lazy, lazy
Ground level very tough to get reads on action when groups break up & spread out, however........

Liked Marve a lot, Willy would have been sacked a few times ......... lot of fumbles by rec's during a span ....... guessing I saw at least 7 drops on perfect throws
#15 Clemons had a good day, #23 Da'rel Scott is a force when he runs, early drop by Denmark but a bit later a beauty from Willy for a nice long TD.
#27 Sherman & #47 Bas & #10 Hurl I thought, were quite involved, #29 Waggoner can sure keep a receiver out of the play, #55 Westerman has a motor,
hard to pick up the trench work but, caught Bryant, Chungh & I thought Goosen doing well
Couple of picks but alas cannot remember by whom.

BTW; saw Addison Richards with no pads just doing hand drills & the jug. Moore & Kohlert  were also spectators."

Report from "Jockitch" at TEP:

"due to previous medical issues was not able to attend ........ today was my 1st exposure 
Get my complaint out of the way; NO Roster list at the gate ....... told due to all the potential additions & moves ........ I cry ..... lazy, lazy, lazy
Ground level very tough to get reads on action when groups break up & spread out, however........

Liked Marve a lot, Willy would have been sacked a few times ......... lot of fumbles by rec's during a span ....... guessing I saw at least 7 drops on perfect throws
#15 Clemons had a good day, #23 Da'rel Scott is a force when he runs, early drop by Denmark but a bit later a beauty from Willy for a nice long TD.
#27 Sherman & #47 Bas & #10 Hurl I thought, were quite involved, #29 Waggoner can sure keep a receiver out of the play, #55 Westerman has a motor,
hard to pick up the trench work but, caught Bryant, Chungh & I thought Goosen doing well
Couple of picks but alas cannot remember by whom.

BTW; saw Addison Richards with no pads just doing hand drills & the jug. Moore & Kohlert  were also spectators."

Was the issue with Willy that he is hanging onto the ball too long? There was speculation last year that one of the reasons he was getting pounded was that he refused to throw the ball away when there was no play.

All that is true. He has turned down other oc jobs but he lives here so who knows if he would. It's not ridiculous. It's just discussing something on a fan board. Nobody said he would replace MB. Just saying it's possible and it is possible that maybe one day he does.