TC/Practice -- June 12

Noeller

Well willy is white. Portis isn't so...

...only one of them will truly be at ease when driving thru the US?

Was just going to say FCD that the trade for Bastien is looking better and better all the time.  He's having a pretty solid camp so far.

I didn't expect anything of him other than to be this year's Jordan Brescacin.  Sounds like he's jumped way over that bar.

Really looking forward to next Friday.  Couldn't get a working feed for the Argo game and I want to see our 2015 NI's in action.

Willy with a nice strike to Denmark. Cotton and Anderson taking turns with first team offence. Reaves also getting reps with first team.

Peach just burned Stanley Bryant...would have been a sack.

Brohm looking good today.

Willy with a perfect 30 yard sideline pass to Clemons. Willy looking very sharp today.

With this one post you did more reporting than every media guy in the city yesterday combined.

We thank you.

But damn, I want to hear how the pump looked today.  Is it still there? Did they replace it with another pump?   :D

Beat me to it  :lol:

Well willy is white. Portis isn't so...

...only one of them will truly be at ease when driving thru the US?

Was just going to say FCD that the trade for Bastien is looking better and better all the time.  He's having a pretty solid camp so far.

I didn't expect anything of him other than to be this year's Jordan Brescacin.  Sounds like he's jumped way over that bar.

Really looking forward to next Friday.  Couldn't get a working feed for the Argo game and I want to see our 2015 NI's in action.

No worries, the 47 seconds of TSN highlights from the Argo's game present a comprehensive analysis of the Bombers roster to date.

I see 5 cuts were announced.

Denicos Allen

Carl Fitzgerald

Bradley Randle

Curtis Taylor

Rodney Lamar

Allen is the surprise I guess?

Allen is the one with the most hype.  Surprise?  Personally I'd say Randle is a bigger surprise based on my pre-camp expectations.  Then he got injured and didn't show well in the game so, as of Tuesday, not so much of a surprise.

They cut Fitzy? Really?

Based on the amount of NI talent they brought in over the last 4 months, there will be at least 8 NIs from last year's roster that won't have a home here this year.  Guess Fitz already reached odd man out status.

He lasted longer than Volny and Morley.

He does live here and is friends with O'shea. Honestly if MB fails I could see plap becoming our oc one day

I wouldn't be averse to that, but perhaps Lapo isn't wild about going back to the booth as an assistant. Who knows. He's got, what, about 10 kids now so he will need to be bringing home the bacon somehow. I can't imagine a part-time gig with TSN is really huge bank.

They cut Fitzy? Really?

Yup. Looks like Cronk will be the long snapper

Rempel is still here. We shall see.

Nothing to see, surprised Cronk is still here.  What added value does he bring other than backup L.S.?

I am honestly not sure but I don't see Rempel bringing a lot to the table outside of long snapper either.  Cronk is 27, Rempel is 33. If Cronk can do the job well you gotta think age would be on his side.