Cory Watson traded again

I have to agree with Mike....has Taman regressed to the time he left here and said he was burnt out...lol...Giving up on Watson before he even played a down....what the hell is that...Draft pics and Taman seem not to be a good fit AND we seen plenty of that here...Unless there is something else connected to this trade that we don't know about....wow...this one smells to high heaven..

With the addition of Watson, Edmonton now has 7 National REC - Bailey, Barrett, Chambers, Coehorn, Foster, Jackson and Watson.

I think someone has to move unless they are planning to start 3 National REC.

Will they trade up (to draft an OL) by giving up their #7, 1 of their REC and a later pick ?

With the addition of Watson, Edmonton now has 7 National REC - Bailey, Barrett, Chambers, Coehorn, Foster, Jackson and Watson.

I think someone has to move unless they are planning to start 3 National REC.

Will they trade up (to draft an OL) by giving up their #7, 1 of their REC and a later pick ?

Or they just have depth. Barrett is a project, Jackson is pretty much toast, Foster sucks and Chambers/Watson are injury concerns.

Wait I'm still trying to wrap my head around this... Sask traded away the better player and the better draft pick??

I think someone already summarized this... but they essentially traded 2015 2nd, 2016 2nd, and Kris Bastien for a 2015 3rd, 2016 3rd and Jurgen Hus... Nothing against Hus, but this doesn't seem like good roster management to me... even if Bastien and Hus are a wash, they traded down in both years...

confusing