Crowton fired

Not sad to see him go, though I don't think he deserved all the hate he got.  OC is always an easy position to criticize.

Interested to see what Bellefuille can do at the OC spot (who didn't see this move coming, honestly?).  We have gone from one of the least experienced OCs to the most in one move.  Time will tell if Bellefuille can do anything to save this offense.  First decision for him will be to figure out who starts at QB.  Have to think he goes back to Buck (/vomits).

Burke and Creehan better figure out that defense quick.

Fwiw - Irving thinks Max Hall gets another shot, Jim Bender says they'll go back to Buck.

I'm not 100% convinced Crow was the issue, but whatever. If yournna clean house, then clean house. Crowton's an easy one because he's not owed any outstanding money.

Fwiw - Irving thinks Max Hall gets another shot, Jim Bender says they'll go back to Buck.

I'm not 100% convinced Crow was the issue, but whatever. If yournna clean house, then clean house. Crowton's an easy one because he's not owed any outstanding money.

Which means they'll have Buck back in just in time for Labour Day... and a fifty point loss...

Good move that should've happened the moment Bellefeuille arrived to "help out" with the offense. Sadly, I predict the Bombers aren't done with the firings yet and the next one up will be Burke. Little hope for the upcoming Hamilton game and then it's the LDC and we know how well that always goes. Then of course the biggest game of the year, Banjo Bowl. The way things are going, we're all but guaranteed three consecutive losses, and with that comes the end of the season for us. Burke will be gone for sure by then, if not sooner. Wouldn't be surprised if Walters and Miller are already making arrangements for an interim HC to get us through the end of the season.