Crowton fired

Oh spare me, how is it a conspiracy to suggest that a Head Coach wouldn't want to throw a member(s) of his staff under the bus?

I get the impression some of you have never worked in a corporate environment before. 

it's a conspiracy to think that Mack is responsible for Crowton despite everyone being involved saying that was not the case. Mack told Lapo to get an OC in that is true, everyone agrees that Lapo hired Crowton so why is it that Mack would be so attached to Crowton that he forced Burke to keep him? Some of you are so focussed on trying to pin every single thing directly to Mack it's gotten ridiculous. Mack being responsible for Crowton is so much more indirect. It stems to who he put in at head coach not Mack and Crowton being BFFs. 

I think the problem is that the fans are so blinded by hate that they can't actually step back and read the facts.  It's easier to whine and cry.  

Why would Mack can Crowton,  after LaPolice who was a genius offense guy before starting with us  fell apart and was fired,   the offense came to life and they played not so bad with Crowton in control.   They moved in a positive direction so why would Mack or Burke want him gone.  At the end of last year we all assumed LaPolice & Buck were the reasons the offense stunk at the beginning.        The only red flag we had last season near the end was reports of Elliott being pissed because of the play calls.    Most people assumed that he was being a prima donna and ignored it.  

I think people only really started worrying about Crowton after first cutting Elliott and then that horrible pre season we had.      We gave Crowton the benefit of the doubt and clearly him and Burke failed us.     

I don't think anything Mack did was really wrong,  looking back clearly he shouldn't of done a few things.  But at the time it did make sense to keep Crowton for this season.

Just to add to the last point.....  I'm beginning to think Elliott and his red zone interceptions may have been a product of him making audibles on the field and over ruling Crowton/LaPolices very conservative play calls and rather then dumping the ball on poorly executed screen passes... he tossed them in the end zone in hopes that his receivers would make a play on the ball.  

I do remember reading about him yelling at Crowton because in that close BC game when they were marching down the field ,  on 2nd and 9 they wanted yet another screen pass (which had not worked all season long) and to set up a field goal rather then going for the first down.     

It would make sense since they fired him for "not listening" and it was very bizarre that most of his picks came with deep balls to the end zone.     I'm thinking that on those plays he went to the guy that he wasn't suppose to and that is why the coaches got mad at him.

Just a random conspiracy theory that's in my head. 

the guy who didn't listen is also the only guy able to actually move the ball, more and more I'm thinking that Elliott was just freelancing out there which is why he was more effective and also released. 

Elliot also has a weak arm. Why can't the Bombers find another Don Jonas or Deiter Brock?

the guy who didn't listen is also the only guy able to actually move the ball, more and more I'm thinking that Elliott was just freelancing out there which is why he was more effective and also released. 

The guy must have something ,   people froth over anyone that Buono brings in so if anyone thinks Elliott is a bum then why did Buono take him when they could of signed a number of other guys?

Elliot also has a weak arm. Why can't the Bombers find another Don Jonas or Deiter Brock?

Jonas was a real leader... That is what set him apart... And extremely confident.

Scouting has been schat. Just look at the crap we have had at tackle on the oline.

Anyone who actually takes messageboards seriously needs to really get a reality check. I couldn't care less if my real name is used or a handle. I'm pretty open about who I am and what I do. Whatever...

testify. if your seriously getting upset or concerned about.being sued or tracked.down by something you say here, your cracked. it's the internet, unless your calling someone a baby killer (and even then I doubt anything happens) your going to.be ok.

frankly, people acting like they are "that" important on an internet forum strikes me as a drama queen.. if your important, you never need to people so.. if you think you have to, your really not..

oh as for first names. Said.before, said again Brian and anything I.say here I will gladly own or say again in person.. hell, between all the forums, im amazed.we don't all know each otherwise by name by now.