GDT: Winnipeg @ Hamilton

Rich

No love for Zach Anderson? He's another pure hard work guy. Hell I could list a lot of people I thought had a great game. The fact that they were ever trailing in the game let alone needing a last minute drive to win is kind of puzzling. Aside from that one  stretch seemed to me the Bombers were pretty much in control of the whole game. 

No, you're right about Anderson, the guy who was sweating profusely through sheer effort throughout the match.

Color me shocked to find ourselves trailing in the game when we were in such control.

Have to give their OC credit for changing things up to keep up the momentum they got on the Gable TD.

Color me stunned with my heartbeat pumping to see us go through that routine of driving the field to win.

Drew Willy would not be denied.

I'm pumped for the victory, but I'm happy and impressed that Hamilton came back to make an exciting game of it.

There have been so many shitty games in the CFL this year! As a fan of the league as a whole, I'm glad to see entertaining football being played.

I'm pumped for the victory, but I'm happy and impressed that Hamilton came back to make an exciting game of it.

There have been so many shitty games in the CFL this year! As a fan of the league as a whole, I'm glad to see entertaining football being played.

Bombers had to settle for field goals early and Hamilton gets the big play kick return and manages to punch their chances into the endzone rather than kicking field goals, that's CFL ball right there. Game looks like it's going one way but a couple plays later it's flipped around. 

When there is pressure in the pocket, some QB are quick to pull down and scramble around.  Others move around just enough, while maintaining the concentration level, to keep looking down the field.    The latter, tend to have longer careers in this league.   Willy certainly has the look of a 10 yr guy.

it's so easy to forget that he only had a handful of starts prior to this season, looks like a poised veteran out there so far. 

When there is pressure in the pocket, some QB are quick to pull down and scramble around.  Others move around just enough, while maintaining the concentration level, to keep looking down the field.    The latter, tend to have longer careers in this league.   Willy certainly has the look of a 10 yr guy.

it's so easy to forget that he only had a handful of starts prior to this season, looks like a poised veteran out there so far. 

Not to mention...his leadership is having a trickle down effect on the entire team.

Its nice to say that we've found our starter for the next ten years. I don't think its jumping the gun to say that i believe Drew Willy will have a similar career to Ricky Ray.

I loved the hustle from guys like Anderson & Peach, not to mention Aaron Kelly keeping up his strong play while proving some people around here very wrong was just a bonus.

I honestly want to say that Zach Anderson is our best D-lineman.... but I'm afraid to.... cuz Bryant Turner will find out.... and he'll find me.... and as we all know he has a very particular set of skills... skills that he has acquired over a very long career... skills that make him a nightmare for people like me... 

Its nice to say that we've found our starter for the next ten years. I don't think its jumping the gun to say that i believe Drew Willy will have a similar career to Ricky Ray.

No, just stop right there. First of all, Ray came into the league and dominated from the get go when he was like 23 years old, Willy is already what? 27? second of all Ray was a freak with his accuracy from day 1 and I don't see any other qb in the league having that same kind of accuracy. Why don't we just let Drew Willy be Drew Willy and not compare him to greats? He's got a good game of his own let's just let him be himself. 

This one should be an easy win for us.  

There is no such thing as an easy win in the CFL. 

Sure there is.  We used to be the free spot on the Bingo card.

You think Hamilton right now is as bad as we were last year?

No, it'll be decades before any team comes close to the level of ineptitude & incompetence of our team in 2013. 

I honestly want to say that Zach Anderson is our best D-lineman.... but I'm afraid to.... cuz Bryant Turner will find out.... and he'll find me.... and as we all know he has a very particular set of skills... skills that he has acquired over a very long career... skills that make him a nightmare for people like me... 

I think this group is the best I have seen in a while that work as one unit. Five guys that get push up the field and all have big time motors. Hardest working bunch of Dline men I have seen. So far I think this is the strongest group on the team.