Free Agency - 2014...

Mr Dee

People can criticize Sorenson all they want but who know is the starting centre for the BB?

Agreed.... I'm wondering that too.  I've seen Kowalczuk try to shotgun snap in games and practices, and he just has never seemed to get the hang of it.  And counting on a draft pick to start for you at Centre in Year One is pretty dangerous.  Yes Brett Jones worked out but how often does that happen, and the Stamps had Jon Gott in case Jones didn't work out.  I wonder if we have another move in the works to address this.

Considering we wasted money on Boltus last year... Who cares if we overpaid for anything!

As for Stegall, Brown and Edwards as coaches a big no way IMO. All three guys have big egos and after listening to Brown and Stegall they are awful at breaking down plays and games.

Just because you can play doesnt mean you can coach.

newman.jpg

I wonder how long before people start calling for Newman to cut his "hippie" hair.

IIRC some members here were pretty jealous of Drew Tate's flowing locks.

In the off season "Graig" can earn some extra dough being a stand-in on Game of Thrones.  Pretty sure I saw him a few times last summer hitch-hiking, with nothing but a guitar case and a small suitcase full of hopes and dreams (and weed).  

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.. Hard to flex off at the bombers from the bench lol..

But in all seriousness, guy cannot catch a break..

That's what happens when your mediocre.

Fifty thousand yards of mediocrity?? Just a few average qbs ahead of him. 

Thrown for 4000 yards 3 times in his career.  Passing yards are a measure of longevity, not greatness.  

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.. Hard to flex off at the bombers from the bench lol..

Thrown for 4000 yards 3 times in his career.  Passing yards are a measure of longevity, not greatness.  

Huh????

Only a full-time starter for maybe half those years hence the 3 4000+ yard seasons.  That also doesn't make a good case for mediocrity more like slightly above average - good.  Mediocre would be the likes of Porter, Mcpherson, Slack, Crandell, Jackson, Jyles.

I like bringing in Moore, even if it did cost a ton of money. Newman might surprise some people as well, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat out Cauchy, Bucknor and Sherman at safety. 

Still one glaring problem though, O-line and there isn't anyone I particularly want still available. On the plus side, we know Walters isn't afraid to swing a trade so i'm sure we'll have a couple of new faces in there by the time TC starts.

I like bringing in Moore, even if it did cost a ton of money. Newman might surprise some people as well, I wouldn't be surprised if he beat out Cauchy, Bucknor and Sherman at safety. 

Still one glaring problem though, O-line and there isn't anyone I particularly want still available. On the plus side, we know Walters isn't afraid to swing a trade so i'm sure we'll have a couple of new faces in there by the time TC starts.

We need someone to anchor that line. I'm kinda surprised they let Sorensen get away.... I thought we'd keep him.