East Final GDT - Argonauts vs Alouettes

MOBomberFan

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Think about what TSN did for Fajardo after the 2019 season... they still literally act like he's a superstar in this league... whether Chad continues to be a good QB... or reverts back to below average... TSN has anointed him a superstar... and they'll keep that train rolling for at least 4-5 more years....

I cannot see Kelly lasting in the CFL, despite his obvious talent. His personality will wear out any goodwill he still has with his teammates in short order. We have many like him arrive in a blaze of optimism and then slink away.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I cannot see Kelly lasting in the CFL, despite his obvious talent. His personality will wear out any goodwill he still has with his teammates in short order. We have many like him arrive in a blaze of optimism and then slink away.

....sure about that? 

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

....sure about that? 

Dude was the third best QB before the East final. Heap whatever ridicule on him for the "concusion", the meltdown, or low character displayed by disparaging his organization over his desire for the NFL... but he was still the third best QB in the league this year.

16 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/toronto-argonauts-say-medical-staff-saw-no-indication-of-chad-kelly-injury-during-after-east-final-1.2036788

The first time the Argos were made aware of the so called injury was basically when Kelly told the media. What a joke. This guy is a narcissist.

yup...confirmed lack of accountability and leadership right there...doofus

2 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Dude was the third best QB before the East final. Heap whatever ridicule on him for the "concusion", the meltdown, or low character displayed by disparaging his organization over his desire for the NFL... but he was still the third best QB in the league this year.

this is not the flex you think it is....

Kelly is gonna be a guy ppl look back on In 3 years and go, remember that guy who had 1 ok year and won the MOP, yeah Jim Kelly's nephew, yeah wonder what he's doing now. 

That's 3 years from now 

Cuz if I'm Toronto oline, first few plays of next season,  I let the other team kill him cuz bullshit he had a concussion. Honestly the guy is just clueless, talk about putting your entire organization and the league really  in a bad spot

Concussion is just an excuse.  He wasn't concussed, he was exposed playing a good D for the first time 

Edited by Goalie

Just to tie this whole discussion into a bow, I think we can all agree, we’ll at least those who could care less about non Bomber fan fee fees on a site specifically for hardcore lifelong Bomber fans, and regardless of individual player skill sets, the Argos, the Argoblows, whatever name one goes by for them, do indeed suck and will always forever suck, gawd bless their souls.

Amen :)

10 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Just to tie this whole discussion into a bow, I think we can all agree, we’ll at least those who could care less about non Bomber fan fee fees on a site specifically for hardcore lifelong Bomber fans, and regardless of individual player skill sets, the Argos, the Argoblows, whatever name one goes by for them, do indeed suck and will always forever suck, gawd bless their souls.

Amen :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  There is no reason to tie a bow on this discussion now. There are still a lot more posts needed in the future to once again state how much the Argos suck. Let’s not shut this down now!