Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition

The Zipp

57 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Great...timed my pizza order for p/u at 5:45...now I will be eating zzzah watching the panel fill time. 

watch them switch over to "Free Agent Frenzy" and all the panels spending four hours discussing Ryan Reaves and how this is the final piece of the Stanley Cup puzzle for the Leafs...

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Got to this Saskatoon bar for the game, got them to put the game on the giant projection screen, sound on......... Aaaand delayed. I gotta sit here taking shallow breaths, try to not get too much Gap in me, waiting for the next hour. Yeeesh. Can't wait to get home this week....

Are you at Hudsons?  I watched the Nashville - Jets game there in 2018 where the Jets tied it in the last minute and then lost in OT.  Had a great time!

46 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

We got a millionaire in our midst...looked at steaks at Costco yesterday...and moved on. 

Recently there have been way better deal at the locals. Millers, Boulevard and East End are my go to’s in the city. Picked up 3 22oz Sirloins from Millers for Father’s Day for $40. Were incredible steaks, wish I could share a pic here. 

10 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Recently there have been way better deal at the locals. Millers, Boulevard and East End are my go to’s in the city. Picked up 3 22oz Sirloins from Millers for Father’s Day for $40. Were incredible steaks, wish I could share a pic here. 

I will pop by Millers we have one close to my house.  Haven't had steak once this year yet :(

@Noeller  saw some photos of a person who paddled to the pinawa dam yesterday. sure is nice there on the wpg river.

Edit

f--ck trudeau! 

he did this!

please stop raining. thanks.

going to in laws for dinner, going to be tricky to watchnthis game ifmit goes ahead,

Edited by Mark F