Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

The critical question when it comes to pizza, is what makes the pizza? I personally think good pizza sauce makes the pizza. Too many local joints in Calgary to try from.

Anyway, fully expecting a loss to the Blue tonight. 

Crust/dough and cheese to me are equally the most important. So many pizza joints out there use cheap "cheese" that tastes like nothing and have no idea how to make a proper dough.

Just now, JCon said:

We're talking about pizza! We're talking about pizza... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about pizza, man! When you come to the stadium, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?

- AI (probably)

AI is probably asking a buddy for $50 to get through the weekend right now.

Just now, Pepper_Brooks said:

IMO the quality of the crust ultimately determines the ceiling of the pie's overall excellence.

I think it’s the worst/cheapest part. If you have great sauce and crust but hardly any cheese and cheap veg/meat it’s junk and vice versa. 

for the bombers the day will be decided by our ol again. If we can prevent the riders pass rush and keep collaros clean it’ll be a big day. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I think it’s the worst/cheapest part. If you have great sauce and crust but hardly any cheese and cheap veg/meat it’s junk and vice versa. 

for the bombers the day will be decided by our ol again. If we can prevent the riders pass rush and keep collaros clean it’ll be a big day. 

Lanier Vs. Bryant/Hardrick should be fun. I’m not sure we’ve ever lined up Lanier outside Vs the Bombers. 

Brandon Council did… decent last week vs Ceresna & co, but Willie is a whole other beast to contain.

32 minutes ago, JCon said:

We're talking about pizza! We're talking about pizza... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about pizza, man! When you come to the stadium, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?

- AI (probably)

Bravo Bravo!!!

19 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

IMO the quality of the crust ultimately determines the ceiling of the pie's overall excellence.

As a Celiac that can’t eat regular crust this use here I get most jealous. However the part that gets missed the most is the proper cook. Can’t think of how many times I get or see served pizzas that are under cooked. 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

so the Riders are actually taking the Bombers tweet seriously and are upset about it...... or at least, one reporter and the PBP guy...like, legitimately upset about it. What in the actual ****? 

Michael Ball is such a clown. My dad listened to the game for the first time in ages on the radio and said he’s absolute garbage.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

There is absolutely bad pizza.

Absolutely. 

Ever seen the Tiger King? 

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

so the Riders are actually taking the Bombers tweet seriously and are upset about it...... or at least, one reporter and the PBP guy...like, legitimately upset about it. What in the actual ****? 

They are the most insecure collection of cry babies in the world. So no surprise.

I’m sure Michael Ball wants to use it as extra motivation 😂

I really ******* hate that Tweets aren't embedding because I want to share how upset Michael Ball and Jamie Nye are that the Bombers socials team said "honest, Regina style pizza sucks"........ like, I never even knew Regina style pizza was a thing. How on earth is anyone taking this seriously? 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I really ******* hate that Tweets aren't embedding because I want to share how upset Michael Ball and Jamie Nye are that the Bombers socials team said "honest, Regina style pizza sucks"........ like, I never even knew Regina style pizza was a thing. How on earth is anyone taking this seriously? 

Were they this up on arms when the Gappers Twitter account made light of Matt Nichols injury? 

Those two are exceptional clowns in a saturated market. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Agree for the most part, but Pizza Hotline is some s**t pizza. Almost "ill pass even though its free" level.

anyone tried this "Red Swan" pizza?  We have a few here in Kelowna now and driving down St. Mary's last week I saw Winnipeg had one too.

36 minutes ago, Noeller said:

To be fair to Jamie...I don't think he's legit upset and his reaction comes across as defending the pizza. Ball is a ****** weirdo though...first he quotes the tweet and seems to suggest because of the tragedy that occurred near Dauphin, that the tweet is in bad taste..? Which I don't know how the 2 are related (and the club released a statement about that yesterday).....but also when someone asks him to clarify, says he doesn't want to get dragged into it...? Like you stupid mouthpiece you started the conversation! lol. 

Edited by Bigblue204