Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

Trevor Harris! We comin for you homie!

I couldn’t not read that in Booker T’s voice 

1 minute ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

It's quite puzzling that you people take a stance against Regina pizza; I suppose you prefer a Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready instead.

Regina is a truly terrible place but damned if they don't know how to satisfy a rotund football fan's appetite.

Thin crust is for inbred hicks 

4 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

It's quite puzzling that you people take a stance against Regina pizza; I suppose you prefer a Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready instead.

Regina is a truly terrible place but damned if they don't know how to satisfy a rotund football fan's appetite.

What do you mean “you people” 

jk how about we can all agree that Regina sucks, and the Rough Riders suck even more if that’s even possible!

7 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

that's a bit of jump. Hot-n-ready is trash on the same level as regina. 

WPG has too many amazing pizza places to narrow it down to one choice. But that "you people" is telling.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I couldn’t not read that in Booker T’s voice 

Thin crust is for inbred hicks 

how dare you!!! Thin crust is the only way!

Just now, bearpants said:

So far I'm enjoying the contributions of @Pepper_Brooks... we can't jump to conclusions about "trolls" simply because someone uses uncommon grammar... we'll see how he is after tonight's game 😁 

I hadn't anticipated that expressing my fondness for Regina's meaty and cheesy pizza creation would stir up such a commotion. After moving to BC to be closer to my grandkids, I was disappointed that the pizza scene here predominantly consists of hipster inspired creations and Neapolitan style pies, which certainly gives me a greater appreciation of the delightfully greasy prairie pizza back home.

2 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

I hadn't anticipated that expressing my fondness for Regina's meaty and cheesy pizza creation would stir up such a commotion. After moving to BC to be closer to my grandkids, I was disappointed that the pizza scene here predominantly consists of hipster inspired creations and Neapolitan style pies, which certainly gives me a greater appreciation of the delightfully greasy prairie pizza back home.

This sounds like an admission that you are from Regina 👀

I'll be honest, gondola, as pricey as it may be. Is amongst my favourites.  I really enjoy thin crust and to me they are the best at it

That being said, verns pizza is more like a ****** sandwich than a pizza. It's also good. 

And of course Santa lucia the in-between is great

Edited by CodyT

8 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

This is truth, not that Neapolitan style is bad (it's actually pretty awesome) but if you are say a fan of a DJay's Large #2 there is no one in the lower mainland that can match it. How do I know? I carry frozen ones to family every time I go.

21 minutes ago, CodyT said:

I'll be honest, gondola, as pricey as it may be. Is amongst my favourites.  I really enjoy thin crust and to me they are the best at it

That being said, verns pizza is more like a ****** sandwich than a pizza. It's also good. 

And of course Santa lucia the in-between is great

Gondola is the family pizza I grew up with (thin crust all the way). My wife and I order Santa Lucia when we feel like spending the big bucks. Flying Pizza when we want something cheap and hot.

I've never had a Regina-style pizza, but the description sounds terrible.

Edited by Jesse

Just now, Geebrr said:

Diana’s Pizza is trash. 

I regret starting this discussion in pizza. 

Looking forward to us laying a beating on the Rudders in front of a Saskatchewan sellout (that’s 66% full). 

Pre-2015 or so, it was great and award winning, but rumors of a tabloid-worthy divorce between Diana and her husband led to its demise. They eventually sold out I believe, turning it into the trash heap (or should I say city of Regina ) that it is today. Diana and co are also rabid anti vaxxers, I regret bringing them up. Commendable pizza at one time though.