Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

Being 3/4's Italian and all I dont mind the pizza talk...Mine I make is the best...and I can toss that dough like a mofo

Anything Regina style just sounds wrong....and kinda makes one throw up in their mouth a bit...no??

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

Michael Ball is such a clown. My dad listened to the game for the first time in ages on the radio and said he’s absolute garbage.

clown is being kind....to be frank he is a $^^$#  $%&*$#3  @#%$....feel free to interpret yourselves lol

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

Lanier Vs. Bryant/Hardrick should be fun. I’m not sure we’ve ever lined up Lanier outside Vs the Bombers. 

Brandon Council did… decent last week vs Ceresna & co, but Willie is a whole other beast to contain.

I think your faithful were treated to a false sense of possibly being better than average...that Edm offence could do diddly....so who knows what your defense will do

I not sure Lanier will be effective off edge against our tackles....guess we will see, and I think the oline issues will be re-exposed tonight

23 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

To be fair to Jamie...I don't think he's legit upset and his reaction comes across as defending the pizza. Ball is a ****** weirdo though...first he quotes the tweet and seems to suggest because of the tragedy that occurred near Dauphin, that the tweet is in bad taste..? Which I don't know how the 2 are related (and the club released a statement about that yesterday).....but also when someone asks him to clarify, says he doesn't want to get dragged into it...? Like you stupid mouthpiece you started the conversation! lol. 

Thought the same thing. 

I am going to start this bullshit. I don’t want to be involved though. 

Winnipeg depth chart

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2023/06/WINNIPEG-AT-SASKATCHEWAN_JUNE-16.pdf

Saskatchewan depth chart

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/07/2023-Positional-Chart-Game-2-vs-Winnipeg-1.pdf

Seriously how did they take the cfl.ca site and make it more ass than it was before? Sorry I don't know how to drop the above in as images but I'm tired of all this pizza talk.

Fyq-FfPacAcY5jR?format=jpg&name=large

FyrWsmGaQAADcV2?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Winnipeg depth chart

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2023/06/WINNIPEG-AT-SASKATCHEWAN_JUNE-16.pdf

Saskatchewan depth chart

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/07/2023-Positional-Chart-Game-2-vs-Winnipeg-1.pdf

Seriously how did they take the cfl.ca site and make it more ass than it was before? Sorry I don't know how to drop the above in as images but I'm tired of all this pizza talk.

With how bad the CFl site is, it's easier just going to the teams twitter accounts & finding the pictures of the depth charts.

6 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

What do you mean “you people” 

jk how about we can all agree that Regina sucks, and the Rough Riders suck even more if that’s even possible!

The Rider fans come from all over the province, so that gives them a much wider base of suckage.

21 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Sounds like Harris might be coming down with Blue Flu

Symptoms to appear late in the first quarter.

49 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Just got home from work after a busy week. Popped open a fresh bottle of rye and coke (zero) took out the steak, going to get the BBQ ready.. life is pretty good! Gotta love Friday night football! Go Blue!

very similar situation - 4:30 pm here in Kelowna, having my own KBF tailgate in West Kelowna...lol...

45 minutes ago, Booch said:

That Rider receiving group is almost laughable.....well...guess goes with their oline

I have respect for Wieneke, the rest, not so much...

Why is that "Regina style?"

Every city that has Greeks who decided to open Italian restaurants has that pizza.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

so the Riders are actually taking the Bombers tweet seriously and are upset about it...... or at least, one reporter and the PBP guy...like, legitimately upset about it. What in the actual ****? 

Oh no, now they've got pizza box material.

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

anyone tried this "Red Swan" pizza?  We have a few here in Kelowna now and driving down St. Mary's last week I saw Winnipeg had one too.

Red Swan is good, I’ve eaten at the one in Kelowna a couple times. The franchisee works hard to satisfy.