Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

I would never cheer for the RIders. EVER. I would rather gouge my own eyes out. If it came down to the scenario where the Riders were playing against Toronto here in Winnipeg for the Cup, I would attend and cheer for no one and just soak up the Grey Cup atmosphere. Spend a few bucks at the Rum Hut, hope for a good halftime show, and just more or less not pay much attention to the game. Visit with fellow season ticket holders etc. 

I would suspect that many of the Rider fans at the game in Regina will feel the same as I do. Revel in the Grey Cup atmosphere and cheer for good football from both teams. I don't suspect that many of the Rider fans will be overly invested in the game one way or another.

h4ocFNlQ_normal.jpg

Bombers’ QB Zac Collaros will not take the field for practice today in Regina — Winnipeg’s first session of Grey Cup week. He had his right leg, ankle and foot twisted while being tackled in the West Final and did not return. #Winnipeg #ForTheW #Bombers #GreyCup #GC109 #CFL

6 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I would never cheer for the RIders. EVER. I would rather gouge my own eyes out. If it came down to the scenario where the Riders were playing against Toronto here in Winnipeg for the Cup, I would attend and cheer for no one and just soak up the Grey Cup atmosphere. Spend a few bucks at the Rum Hut, hope for a good halftime show, and just more or less not pay much attention to the game. Visit with fellow season ticket holders etc. 

I would suspect that many of the Rider fans at the game in Regina will feel the same as I do. Revel in the Grey Cup atmosphere and cheer for good football from both teams. I don't suspect that many of the Rider fans will be overly invested in the game one way or another.

I fully support your statement. I was reminded today that it wouldn't have ever worked out with a past fling as I wouldn't wear green and she did. 

I firmly believe MOS uses injury concerns and the injury list to play games with his opponent. I'm hopeful that's what this is. We've seen it in the past..hell we saw it last week with all the "Questionable" players on the last day of practice. Will Zach not coming out today force TO to watch film on Brown/Prukop? I donno...but it will give them something else to consider at the very least.

11 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I’d have a sign that read I hope they both lose. :)

ZC doesnt need to practice...so let him get treatment and rest....the smartest and best thing to do is get the other 2 lots of reps, and a feel for the game plan in the case he gets re-injured, or they want to spell him off more than normal...he will start, and stay in until he becomes a hindrance....plain and simple