Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games

Geebrr

2 hours ago, johnzo said:

need TrueBlue4Ever to crunch the numbers and figure out if Edmonton can take the crossover spot while keeping its home losing streak intact.

that would be weird even for the CFL.

would do it myself but I've been imbibing so it would just be jazz math.

The answer is no. Edmonton has 3 home games left, so to lose them all and win the road game (in Winnipeg) would give them a 5-13 record. Saskatchewan already has 6 wins, so they would finish 5th in the West. But it is possible they could still be better than both Hamilton and Ottawa (they play each other twice so of they split and lost all their other games they’d both finish with only 4 wins). 

EDIT: Answered this post before I saw @Bomber_fanaddict had already answered it correctly. Merci. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

Yeah...they need to shake it up now...and start the reboot...waiting for offseason is pointless and likely a huge fail...an6 quality guy there...which are few or gonna wanna bolt after season if they carry this circus on thru to the end of 2022...

7 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

If ottawa can win a few games they can prevent the Riders from getting the crossover. 

Funnny enough it’ll really depend on Calgary's playoff status… if Calgary is locked into 2nd at their season ending back to back… the riders could probably take at least one…. If the stamps have something to play for, I’d guess two losses for the riders there