Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games

Geebrr

I don't think we will...or should do a.massive resting of guys...moreso limited reps...each game till playoffs...sitting guys is recipe for disaster and actually from experience more apt to get injured or knicked...play out the string basically with some concessions but dont rest too much

We have 2 buys leading up...ample rest time

Fajardo is regressing hard.

That spin move is a good power move if there's already contact on him, but he's just doing it constantly in the pocket, taking his eyes away from both the rush and any hope of throwing downfield, usually putting himself in a worse position.

Their offensive coaches need to rip him apart on film for that stupid ****.

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

My god....just drips of loser...what more can u say....u would never hear anyone in the Bomber organization say anything remotely close to that...good god!

https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/bombers-quarterback-matt-nichols-sounds-off-about-fans-booing/wcm/ece13f58-74dc-4c9a-9293-c434e0f67fa3/amp/

I dont think they have the quality of coach to do that..let alone teach anything remotely effective...or have ability to adjust...seems as games progress they stink worse

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And where he now? Gonezo

Will Faj ever stop whining.....I heard the boo birds out when Leggs had a rough spate of kicking woes here....Did Leggs start crying and looking for the first bridge to jump off of.....He carried on like a true professional and worked through it.....something Faj has yet to learn....What a whiner...

17 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Dickless doesn’t know what the answer is. He DOESNT KNOW THE ANSWER.

It was the offense that lost the game imo,they were down on the Edm eight and instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock they threw and left lots of time for Edm to come back,poor clock management and that is on the coach..

6 minutes ago, bb1 said:

It was the offense that lost the game imo,they were down on the Edm eight and instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock they threw and left lots of time for Edm to come back,poor clock management and that is on the coach..

Think it's more of a 60 minute problem.  You want them to run the clock out when they need a TD for the lead?

5 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Elks fumble on the 1. Refs get the call wrong. Riders recover after the whistle. CC can't change the possession. Elks get the ball back, get a TD they don't deserve and win by 2. I said it before and I'll say it again... The CFL needs to fix the fumble rules.

Still tho..they had a team kickoff to them from their own 10...their own 10!! And blocked a punt inside other teams 30....and came away with 1 friggin point...1!!!....Tthey lost due to a awful..awful offence...piss poor coaching and a  general lack of talent and character...heck the elks gave them chance after chance with bone headed penalties too and even that didn't push them over the win line...that team is garbage

14 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Think it's more of a 60 minute problem.  You want them to run the clock out when they need a TD for the lead?

Nope, but they needed 8 yds , gotta use Hickson on first down..they were lucky to get that last desperation throw in.... but easy to second guess afterwards i agree.

Edited by bb1