GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs

JCon

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

2019 GC..... That's exactly what happened. We were ravaged that week and nobody knew. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Oh yeah that's right....case in point 

Huh, I just found out about this now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/bombers-knock-on-wood-recall-virus-that-ravaged-team-in-19-dont-be-surprised-if-awards-haul-hits-four-o-line-will-have-its-big-hands-full/wcm/11dc2331-ef5a-47d5-aadb-7eb5f866e433/amp/

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Perfect example of why sometimes you need super slow mo to make the right call ie tipping the orange cone ever so slightly.

I saw the 9range cone move from the upper deck, but I thought he hit the outside of it.  I was a bit confused by the TD call because I thought you had to touch the inside for it to count.  Amazing shots of it on the tv replay though, that tiptoe and dive was incredible. 

I made the mistake of checking out riderfans ...  they are so sour that they are crapping on Winnipeg people for disrespecting the National Anthem by yelling out  "True North".   Apparently everyone is suppose to stand quietly and allow the singer to sing with no audience participation.   

I also read about how they had upset tummies and they get a pass because of that.  

6 hours ago, Rod Black said:

The game I watched, the Bombers didn’t score a single point of the 54 against the Saskie offense. 

And yet, it wasn't the stomach flu or food poisoning that made them lose the game. It was lack of discipline all game long again. Stupid penalties that extended stalled Bomber drives. Strange call again by Jason Maas. Third & one & he has Hickson running well so he calls a pass again!!! The Riders want sympathy but they need to develop discipline & Maas some brains. 

3 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Yeah, there was an urban legend that he got hurt celebrating.

I don’t really think it’s an urban legend. I certainly believe him if he says he hurt it during the game, but you can watch him celebrate at the end of the game and see the exact moment his leg gives up on him.

7 hours ago, Mike said:

I don’t really think it’s an urban legend. I certainly believe him if he says he hurt it during the game, but you can watch him celebrate at the end of the game and see the exact moment his leg gives up on him.

Go watch game replay...I didnt see him or notice him go down in game... it watch that interception and him come running in to celebrate...jump up and when he lands you see him injure himself...plain as day...maybe he tweaked something in the game but he finished it off right after the pic