GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs

JCon

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

On replay it was iffy tho, he don't exactly punch the bomber. He sort of uses him to get up. Unsportsmanlike at most but not as vicious as originally sounded 

I thought Suitor said his regular 5 dumb things but he was praising the Bombers quite a bit also. 

He did BUT, You can’t shove a guys head into ground after the whistle. ROBERTSON is stupid like many Rider players. Pitt Bulls with no leash what do you expect?

32 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Wait, they played the Elks 4 times?! I take that back. Should be a WPG WPG Grey Cup.

Yeah, the league needs to go back to a more balanced schedule next season. Thankfully the Bombers' tougher schedule hasnt been a factor in the standings.

Edited by WinnipegGordo

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Is John Hodge like the Dave Meltzer of wrestling but Hodge is this cfl expert? 

Guys who never played pro or at all but for some reason have a following because there's lots of dumbos in the world? They think they are experts but don't know ****? 

Talk loudly for long enough, eventually people will listen regardless if it's truth or not. Sadly how media tends to work these days.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Lol at that absolute ******* clown Rileyrompers on Riderfans who said, and I quote, “I’d cheer for pedophiles to beat the Bombers”

Imagine being that pathetic as a human being

Ah, who really cares what the gap tooth gang over there think? We've beaten them again back to back in the 2 biggest regular season games of the year. We're 12-1 & they're 6-7. We've won 12 Grey Cups & they've won 4. And they have to wake up tomorrow  & everyday in Regina & we don't. They hate us cuz they ain't us. 

8 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Ah, who really cares what the gap tooth gang over there think? We've beaten them again back to back in the 2 biggest regular season games of the year. We're 12-1 & they're 6-7. We've won 12 Grey Cups & they've won 4. And they have to wake up tomorrow  & everyday in Regina & we don't. They hate us cuz they ain't us. 

I don’t care what they think, but it does bother me that someone takes it so seriously that they’d make a comment that ugly 

19 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don’t care what they think, but it does bother me that someone takes it so seriously that they’d make a comment that ugly 

Simple minded people tend to go to name calling and the lowest of lows purely because of how pathetic they are.    That's just ugly and embarrassing. 

8 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

But you aren’t accounting for their loose poops and the refs hate them.

Sure everyone likes to bash refs...complain...critique...par for the course but over at RF it just getting ridiculous on their take with reffing..how they called harder than other teams...league has it out for them...etc..etc...when u have a team of selfish players...hot heads...and a rudderless coaching system...that's what u get