GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs

JCon

4 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

What a beatdown of the Cryders.  I'm sure Dicklesson was whining that we ran up the score on them.

Glad I was there to watch it live instead of listening to that Melonhead Suitor.

12-1.  Season series against the hobos.   Wanna blast them again one more time.  

And you will. This team is directionless. 

16 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

What a beatdown of the Cryders.  I'm sure Dicklesson was whining that we ran up the score on them.

Glad I was there to watch it live instead of listening to that Melonhead Suitor.

12-1.  Season series against the hobos.   Wanna blast them again one more time.  

Over at Riderfans, there is a consensus that they got screwed by biased reffing and the Bombers are the dirtiest team in the league. Otherwise, they would have won handily.

2 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Bucky playing techno bowl with Bo Jackson and Jerry Rice!

Might of been he best OL game!

Bailey and Demski on fire!

Zach pin ping accuracy 

Yup....oline is rounding back to form...and now we get  Couture back....scary

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Over at Riderfans, there is a consensus that they got screwed by biased reffing and the Bombers are the dirtiest team in the league. Otherwise, they would have won handily.

Honestly who cares what they think. I've maybe checked out riderfans 5x in my lifetime.  Their opinions are meaningless.  You don't lose 54 20 cuz of refs and ppl crying about reffing when you get your asses beat down are morons 

3 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I got to agree with Suitor that the Sask coordinator needed to roll the dice by bringing way more heat than he did. Giving lots of steamboats to ZC usually spells doom for the D.

They brought plenty we especially saw brown struggle against it. Collaros was just side stepping and today we had great adjustments with better route depth to beat the rush. 

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Consensus just means all the idiots are on the same side again. 

refing in the cfl is bad and inconsistent. Always has been always will be. The breaks don’t beat good teams. We saw some horrid missed calls going both ways. 

In a few weeks they will settle down and turn their ire to sickenson and olame. 

legit they are a couple loses away from missing the play offs. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

They brought plenty we especially saw brown struggle against it. Collaros was just side stepping and today we had great adjustments with better route depth to beat the rush. 

Consensus just means all the idiots are on the same side again. 

refing in the cfl is bad and inconsistent. Always has been always will be. The breaks don’t beat good teams. We saw some horrid missed calls going both ways. 

In a few weeks they will settle down and turn their ire to sickenson and olame. 

legit they are a couple loses away from missing the play offs. 

Wow you guys are way more observant than I. Just shows how well we controlled the line of scrimmage.

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Honestly who cares what they think. I've maybe checked out riderfans 5x in my lifetime.  Their opinions are meaningless.  You don't lose 54 20 cuz of refs and ppl crying about reffing when you get your asses beat down are morons 

I’ve checked it out (looks at notes) 0 times. :)

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Fan of the game! 

That’s a big hell yes. 

John hodge on 3dn raises an interesting thought. He thinks buck pierce is ripe for plucking as a hc this off season. Personally despite a great game today I don’t think buck is close to ready for that. But if it did happen that raises an interesting question. Who would take over? 4th wave of plop? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 
 Bourgoin maybe? He’s done a fantastic job as a wr coach here. He knows what the mafia wants and he fits in. 
 Khari or maybe another around the league dark horse? 

keep in mind he also said the riders were a well coached team lol. Really just musing. 

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That’s a big hell yes. 

John hodge on 3dn raises an interesting thought. He thinks buck pierce is ripe for plucking as a hc this off season. Personally despite a great game today I don’t think buck is close to ready for that. But if it did happen that raises an interesting question. Who would take over? 4th wave of plop? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 
 Bourgoin maybe? He’s done a fantastic job as a wr coach here. He knows what the mafia wants and he fits in. 
 Khari or maybe another around the league dark horse? 

keep in mind he also said the riders were a well coached team lol. Really just musing. 

Lapo disagrees. :)