GDT - Banjo Bowl - Riders @ the Back-To-Back Champs

JCon

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That’s a big hell yes. 

John hodge on 3dn raises an interesting thought. He thinks buck pierce is ripe for plucking as a hc this off season. Personally despite a great game today I don’t think buck is close to ready for that. But if it did happen that raises an interesting question. Who would take over? 4th wave of plop? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 
 Bourgoin maybe? He’s done a fantastic job as a wr coach here. He knows what the mafia wants and he fits in. 
 Khari or maybe another around the league dark horse? 

keep in mind he also said the riders were a well coached team lol. Really just musing. 

Bucks wife don't wanna leave winnipeg 

I'd be shocked if he left here voluntarily 

Edited by Goalie

5 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Got to say today game plan was right out of Lapo’s play book. Get 6-7 on first down run the ball for a first.

Inspired by lapo for sure. But we saw lots of ball carriers more mixed concepts less rub routes and pretty few rb hand offs in general. 

Just now, Mike said:

Lol at that absolute ******* clown Rileyrompers on Riderfans who said, and I quote, “I’d cheer for pedophiles to beat the Bombers”

Imagine being that pathetic as a human being

About what I expect from the plagueship fan base. 

34 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That’s a big hell yes. 

John hodge on 3dn raises an interesting thought. He thinks buck pierce is ripe for plucking as a hc this off season. Personally despite a great game today I don’t think buck is close to ready for that. But if it did happen that raises an interesting question. Who would take over? 4th wave of plop? I just threw up in my mouth a little. 
 Bourgoin maybe? He’s done a fantastic job as a wr coach here. He knows what the mafia wants and he fits in. 
 Khari or maybe another around the league dark horse? 

keep in mind he also said the riders were a well coached team lol. Really just musing. 

Khari would be nice. Big fat no to PLOP. Coincidently PLOP is also the sound of his head coaching career hitting the toilet.

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

Lol at that absolute ******* clown Rileyrompers on Riderfans who said, and I quote, “I’d cheer for pedophiles to beat the Bombers”

Imagine being that pathetic as a human being

Takes one to know one i guess. I'd like to say im surprised to read something like that, but i fully expect that kind of diarrhea to flow from the mouths of those melon-headed chicken f***ers.

11 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Khari would be nice. Big fat no to PLOP. Coincidently PLOP is also the sound of his head coaching career hitting the toilet.

Agree. Personally my top choices would be burgoin or khari. Or maybe khari to oc and promote burgoin to an oc ast / oc qc. 

4 minutes ago, Mark F said:

BANNED.

Post of the gdt. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Tsn don't do the CFL much favors 

Go to tsn.ca 

Yeah they got the current score there but bombers riders way down. 

Notre dame losing in an upset at ncaa football like top story.

Great job tsn. 

tsn cfl coverage is hot trash. Cfl needs a new partner. 

1 minute ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Rewatching the game Suitor is a mother facking turd! The unnecessary roughness was a **** move by Robertson and Suitor is saying that was an iffy call! STFU you useless piece of crap!

On replay it was iffy tho, he don't exactly punch the bomber. He sort of uses him to get up. Unsportsmanlike at most but not as vicious as originally sounded 

I thought Suitor said his regular 5 dumb things but he was praising the Bombers quite a bit also. 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

On replay it was iffy tho, he don't exactly punch the bomber. He sort of uses him to get up. Unsportsmanlike at most but not as vicious as originally sounded 

He very much intentionally shoved a players head into the ground. Its a penalty every time if its seen by a ref.