Week 8: Non Champ Games

1 minute ago, Mike said:

If they want to have a shot this year they need to

Not sure it'll matter if they don't cut Duke and Marino, probably Rodgers.  Hope that some of the others taking the stupid penalties, making half-assed efforts get the message.

But I guess if you have no QB at all need to do something more drastic to have any identity.

Just now, Brandon said:

So Fajardo made one deep throw tonight for the awful pick.    The play before he was waving his receivers to come back because he physically can't make a deep throw.   Riders should of traded for Arbuckle...

They should have went with the slightly crappier version of Cornelius they trotted out last week

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Suitor saying Riders missing deep threat....what the hell is Duke supposed to be?  That's all he's ever been.

Missing the QB numb nuts.

And leadership..and coach with a clue...and control....sprinkle in some discipline issues...depth...oh yeah..and oline

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Suitor saying Riders missing deep threat....what the hell is Duke supposed to be?  That's all he's ever been.

Missing the QB numb nuts.

Did he miss seeing Duke play with an actual QB in Edmonton?

I literally said out loud when I heard that…”maybe they are missing a QB who can accurately throw more than 20 yards”