Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Im seeing lots of player transactions/signings from other teams today. Walters better be on the phone. Standing pat aint gonna cut it after last weekends s**t show.

Relax Bubba ,we are talking about a GM that swung a last minute deal that brought us Collaros and 2 Grey Cups i guarantee you the Mafia is on this. Complacent?never!

3 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Im seeing lots of player transactions/signings from other teams today. Walters better be on the phone. Standing pat aint gonna cut it after last weekends s**t show.

Bringing in bodies at random solves nothing and only adds to the frustration. Gotta be the right people, and I trust Walters and Co to do that.

2 hours ago, do or die said:

Walters also brought in a vet FG kicker, last year....who helped us win another cup...

Made a few good deals. 

6 hours ago, Booch said:

yup....just cause we fans dont hear anything...doesnt mean anything....things are in the works, and people being contacted...believe it

they are looking to make high quality moves not high quantity I’m sure. 

I've noticed teams are following the Bombers lead and taking the run game a lot more seriously lately, quite a few teams have brought in fresh new RB's that run with power instead of recycling old worn out scat backs that mostly try to dodge tackles, as in years past.  A number of good ones have made their appearance this season including Hills in Hamilton.

Tuning up for the playoffs the Bombers are going to have to cut down on Bighill's other responsibilities so he can get back to MLB basics, shutting down RB's before they reach the secondary.

3 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

I've noticed teams are following the Bombers lead and taking the run game a lot more seriously lately, quite a few teams have brought in fresh new RB's that run with power instead of recycling old worn out scat backs that mostly try to dodge tackles, as in years past.  A number of good ones have made their appearance this season including Hills in Hamilton.

Tuning up for the playoffs the Bombers are going to have to cut down on Bighill's other responsibilities so he can get back to MLB basics, shutting down RB's before they reach the secondary.

I'd be happy to see McRae and Olivera out there more 👍. My anxiety is always better when the ball isn't in the air.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Not overly tall.  Hopefully he can make that up with smarts and jump skills.

Just now, BaconNBigBlue said:

Not overly tall.  Hopefully he can make that up with smarts and jump skills.

Yeah his frequent description as stocky but listing as 5 10 and 188 leads me to think he’s likely a bit shorter than that. from what I saw he had excellent testing numbers though. 38” vert 10’+ broad 4.3-4.4 40. 
 I’m guessing we will see both new dbs get a shot this year. 

49 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He must be the younger brother of Ranthony Texada DB in Mtl., both born in Frisco Tx.

I like seeing DBs come in, I’m good on Import OL

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Yeah his frequent description as stocky but listing as 5 10 and 188 leads me to think he’s likely a bit shorter than that. from what I saw he had excellent testing numbers though. 38” vert 10’+ broad 4.3-4.4 40. 
 I’m guessing we will see both new dbs get a shot this year. 

Clearly not 5’10.

Looks 5’8

I wonder if Houston is coming back by season’s end. 

Hopefully

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I like seeing DBs come in, I’m good on Import OL

Clearly not 5’10.

Looks 5’8

I wonder if Houston is coming back by season’s end. 

Hopefully

Agree. We being in some imp ol every year at this point. I think it’s mostly early camp auditions though we are critically thin on ol depth right now. 

fornadel also isnt a guy brought in on a whim. He’s a bad dude. He was a part of one of the best pass blocking ols with the dukes. He has an incredibly strong upper body. Needs to be less reliant on it. But he does have good foot work too.  He’s quicker than he tests he can get down field and keep the pile moving  and he’s really nasty. Just how the mafia likes it. 
 He’s a blue chip tackle prospect. I think he could project much better to the cfl game vs the nfl. Won’t see the huge des that are crazy athletes the yard off the ball might play into his style as well.