Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

Hansen I think may be a fibula issue...not Achilles from first appearance watching it...I also could see him say when they were looking at him on sidelines say "I dont think its broken" 

That be best case scenario and allow him to be back late in season most likely...an Achilles would be late in season return next yr

Just now, wbbfan said:

Since he’s been on the one game ir I suspect it’s a paper move thing. 

I would think...fell outta favor for some reason...if Cats could get a pick from us...or a neg lister I bet they make that deal...him being there doesnt help them..

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I’d be fine without Darby. Rutledge would be ROTY if not for Schoen.

Darby tho I wouldn't want as Rutz replacement...he can play safety..and really well....as well as half and corner...knows the league...players...schemes...would be a huge upgrade on roster and be a great 6th sb when Houston is back...Rutz is top 3 Sam's in league already

If you go back and look at the subsequent Bomber offensive downs, Collaros was constantly shrugging and rotating his shoulders. That kind of self adjustment means he was both uncomfortable AND hurting. That was beyond sucking it up.

Zach imho will be nursing those shoulders for the next couple of weeks. And yes he will play in the Banjo Bowl. Like every Bomber he is tough. I expect we might see some late game backups in, if we are well ahead:  Brown, Prokop or both.

I also expect the Blue will exact their revenge with an unusual amount of intensity in the first quarter next game.

Go back and watch the replays after the Marino hit.

Edited by BigBlue

https://3downnation.com/2022/09/06/blue-bombers-sign-former-nfl-defensive-back-j-t-hassell/

bombers sign db it hassell. 5’11 200 lbs. insane athlete. 4.3 40 42 vert 23 reps of 225 10’ broad jump 6.84 3 cone time. 8 games played between jets and browns.  Was a S in college with tremendous production. 
 Was born with a hand deformity. Only has two fingers on his left hand.
Interesting pick up to say the least. wonder where they see him slotting in.  

Edited by wbbfan

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/09/06/blue-bombers-sign-former-nfl-defensive-back-j-t-hassell/

bombers sign db it hassell. 5’11 200 lbs. insane athlete. 4.3 40 42 vert 23 reps of 225 10’ broad jump 6.84 3 cone time. 8 games played between jets and browns.  Was a S in college with tremendous production. 
 Was born with a hand deformity. Only has two fingers on his left hand.
Interesting pick up to say the least. wonder where they see him slotting in.  

Wouldn't he be a real Hassell?