Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

Most of the guys who blow their Achilles are in their later years of pro football.  I’m personally in the age group where a few of my friends have blown theirs when we are just doing recreational sports.  Terrified to do the same.  At least the pro football players get solid physio.  Couture is one of the best at maintaining range of motion because he doesn’t just get the guy in a cast and send him off for 6 weeks.  Physio starts immediately.

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Most of the guys who blow their Achilles are in their later years of pro football.  I’m personally in the age group where a few of my friends have blown theirs when we are just doing recreational sports.  Terrified to do the same.  At least the pro football players get solid physio.  Couture is one of the best at maintaining range of motion because he doesn’t just get the guy in a cast and send him off for 6 weeks.  Physio starts immediately.

Yip....its change bigtime...my first total knee rebuild was 8 weeks right outta the gate casted toe to crotch...then 6 weeks of hinged cast...then rehab started....2nd time was weight bearing with crutches as soon as possible and rehab immediately...

11 hours ago, Booch said:

The 2000"s in general have seen crazy achilles tears...so weird...

On a diff note nice to see Agudosi walking around sideline although in a boot...but shows he still in plans

I don't know why they'd ever try and release him. We don't have any burners so the next best thing is a big body and he showed exactly why it's a must......just ask Roberson

13 hours ago, Booch said:

The 2000"s in general have seen crazy achilles tears...so weird...

On a diff note nice to see Agudosi walking around sideline although in a boot...but shows he still in plans

I wasn't aware that he was on the sidelines,  I did not notice him getting any 10 yard objectionable conduct penalties during crucial drives in the game :D

6 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Have a bad feeling we are going to hear about Hallett and Wolitarsky on the 6 game and Taylor gone for the year once the updates come out. 

Taylor has gotta be done for the season,you can almost diagnose those from the couch,falla down with no contact is scary. Socks because Taylor as been solid

53 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Taylor has gotta be done for the season,you can almost diagnose those from the couch,falla down with no contact is scary. Socks because Taylor as been solid

He was another guy that came in and quietly helped solidify the secondary for sure. if BA wants to hurry up and get back that'd be swell cause we're getting short on bodies back there. 

Maybe Hansen had/or was having surgery and was recovering?...was it determined it was a tear...I know it was said it was an achilles...but there are a few severities of the injury.....there is a common one where you can be back anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks....give or take...I'm thinking thats what Wilson had/has.....That being said even with the minor version I don't expect to see Taylor and Hansen back, and with Taylor that may have been last time we seen him on the field in Blue and Gold....well as a starter anyway, but also can't see a soon to be 35 yr old DB kept around

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Maybe Hansen had/or was having surgery and was recovering?...was it determined it was a tear...I know it was said it was an achilles...but there are a few severities of the injury.....there is a common one where you can be back anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks....give or take...I'm thinking thats what Wilson had/has.....That being said even with the minor version I don't expect to see Taylor and Hansen back, and with Taylor that may have been last time we seen him on the field in Blue and Gold....well as a starter anyway, but also can't see a soon to be 35 yr old DB kept around

Sadly, he is probably aged out now with an achilles injury.

17 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Sadly, he is probably aged out now with an achilles injury.

I dont think so...he is only turning 30 this December, and when u think about it he hasnt had a lot of hard legit football miles on him....plus he is a freak of an athlete...he's prob gonna be one of the bizzare cases where a guy comes back shockingly early

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Sending a late pick or neg lister to Hamilton for Darby would be a nice move. Maybe a bigger deal where we also land Micah Johnson.

funny you mention that...I was thinking the same thing, and that addition in the middle would be a big deal

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I dont think so...he is only turning 30 this December, and when u think about it he hasnt had a lot of hard legit football miles on him....plus he is a freak of an athlete...he's prob gonna be one of the bizzare cases where a guy comes back shockingly early

I was talking about Taylor.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Sending a late pick or neg lister to Hamilton for Darby would be a nice move. Maybe a bigger deal where we also land Micah Johnson.

We should just try pluck Darby off their PR. Screw it. We can activate him immediately, not sure Hamilton is willing to do so. MJ would be great, but I can't see Hammy throwing in the towel on their season at this point. Maybe once they are mathematically eliminated.