Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves

BigBlue

31 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I was talking about Taylor.

We should just try pluck Darby off their PR. Screw it. We can activate him immediately, not sure Hamilton is willing to do so. MJ would be great, but I can't see Hammy throwing in the towel on their season at this point. Maybe once they are mathematically eliminated.

ahhh...gotcha...and yeah....could be the end for him...well end here anyway

53 minutes ago, Booch said:

ahhh...gotcha...and yeah....could be the end for him...well end here anyway

IF Johnson still has tread on his tires, has kept in shape and wants to end his career on a high note, signing with the Blue would make sense for him. We still need a run-stopper in the middle of our D-line. So far, we have coped without one, but it would be great to fill that gap.

3 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Im actually quite surprised Walters hasnt been more proactive.

I think it’s still a couple weeks before the cfl trade dead line and before guys realize they aren’t getting nfl pr spots if they don’t have one now. 
 I bet our neglist has seen considerable shuffling and the scouts have been working late hours picking brains around nfl tcs to find gems. 

42 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Not sure a usually deep team like the Bombers wants to start a game of *** for tat regarding PR players.

As a generally rule claiming a player off another team's PR isn't done because there usually is not anyone of value that can immediately step into another team's lineup. In this case, there was and I am not in the least bit concerned about another team swiping one of our PR guys. If they do, they do and they have to activate them to the active roster. Revenge claiming players is not exactly that great of a proposition to those doing it. 

Edited by GCn20

Just now, GCn20 said:

As a generally rule claiming a player off another team's PR isn't done because there usually is not anyone of value that can immediately step into another team's lineup. In this case, there was and I am not in the least bit concerned about another team swiping one of our PR guys. If they do, they do. At the end of the year they are FAs anyway.

THE player needs to agree to go as well...Pretty sure all our PR guys quite content staying put and would say thanks but no thanks