2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

yeah Hansen will be back...his salary is what it is and we already have it accounted for

Ambles would be a nice add for sure to complete the corp..I dont see Agudusi listed anywhere....roster, or pending FA....I doubt we moved on considering he was brought to the Grey Cup

1 hour ago, Booch said:

yeah Hansen will be back...his salary is what it is and we already have it accounted for

Ambles would be a nice add for sure to complete the corp..I dont see Agudusi listed anywhere....roster, or pending FA....I doubt we moved on considering he was brought to the Grey Cup

I think he is or at least was on our suspended list. However I think he ended the season on the PR which would make him a FA.

Edited by GCn20

Lalji said on Rod Pedersen's stupid thing that it came down to feeling disrespected by the club, after he felt he had given so much to the organization. Reading between the lines, I think the ask for him to do a workout and take a pay cut were taken poorly and now there's bad blood, unfortunately. 

Also, unfortuate:

We're broke according to Walters.....Says we haven't the cash even IF Streveler shakes loose down south....IF that's the case I guess we'll be looking at Brown as the backup orrrr Watford or whichever near do well is out there.....Do not like the sounds of that unless Brown has really upped his game...we could be in back-up probs....As well it looks like McGuire is calling it a day as football goes

13 minutes ago, Stickem said:

We're broke according to Walters.....Says we haven't the cash even IF Streveler shakes loose down south....IF that's the case I guess we'll be looking at Brown as the backup orrrr Watford or whichever near do well is out there.....Do not like the sounds of that unless Brown has really upped his game...we could be in back-up probs....As well it looks like McGuire is calling it a day as football goes

We’re not broke. Walters always says this. So does Hufnagel.

Nobody needs to know we have money to spend until we spend it.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Agreed we’ve also done a good job of bringing in players mid season over the years like Bighill and Rose. Walters and co know how to allocate the cap properly, we don’t spend money just to spend it. There’s always a plan. 

35 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

If Lalji is correct on Andrew Harris's deal with Toronto, I say wow - good for Andrew! Not surprised Kyle would not go near that figure for a 35-year-old who was only able to suit up for 7 games last season.

Great respect for AH here however - hope he comes back to retire as a Blue Bomber after next season.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Huff and Walters both say that..... so as to stir up the fan base in Sask, including their own fan bases... Its all about keeping the fan base interested in the CFL...  All 3 organizations have room to sign player(s) is my belief...

43 minutes ago, Mike said:

was just gonna say the same thing...don't believe that Walters comment...sheeesh