2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

Just now, bustamente said:

He was the 1 guy I would of missed the most on D, like a swiss army knife useful in many ways, would be great if he was to come back

same....maybe he reconsiderd all he leaving behind here...and maybe now Harris spurned us...he reached out to see if we can juice up an offer

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

We're broke according to Walters.....Says we haven't the cash even IF Streveler shakes loose down south....IF that's the case I guess we'll be looking at Brown as the backup orrrr Watford or whichever near do well is out there.....Do not like the sounds of that unless Brown has really upped his game...we could be in back-up probs....As well it looks like McGuire is calling it a day as football goes

I doubt that Winnipeg would scrape something together to make it work if he were available.  Walters is currently shopping only for bargains and asking players to play here below value so he's not going to give a public indication that he's reserving capitol for a player who may very well be going to an NFL camp.  

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Well, this is gonna be rough.

MOS lost trust? Well, considering the tight locker room and keeping everything inhouse... and now airing your dirty laundry to Friesen? 

Should have at least respected the inhiuse stuff... I hope I am wrong, but man if it it actually is airing grievances... lost a lot of respect for 33.

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

MOS lost trust? Well, considering the tight locker room and keeping everything inhouse... and now airing your dirty laundry to Friesen? 

Should have at least respected the inhiuse stuff... I hope I am wrong, but man if it it actually is airing grievances... lost a lot of respect for 33.

I think it was Mike who was talking about how Harris needs to play with a chip on his shoulder. He’s creating a “me against the world” narrative to drive himself.

I really thought we wouldn’t get here. A few posters have talked about Harris leaving on bad terms and I scoffed. But it looks like this is going to get ugly - though I don’t expect Walters or MOS to say anything similar.

Harris is showing a complete lack of class. OShea lost trust in him..that speaks volumes. Farhan was on Pederson today and said Harris was not in physical condition coming to camp last year and that even Harris would admit that led to at least his first injury last year and probably second as well. Bomber brass and possibly members of the locker room were pretty upset with his lack of physical conditioning. Said Harris was dealing with personal problems and wasnt fully committed.

Edited by GCn20

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Sigh.... I just really hope this doesn't ruin the nice reputation we had going in Winnipeg. That's my only concern... That "place to be" thing we have going on right now is all I care about. 

I don't see in any way how the shine on the Blue could even be tarnished a smidge based on that Sun story.  If anything it improves and shows that this management is extremely professional and will not tolerate players who are not committed.   

Also once again... Chicken Little Noeller?  One guy complains on his way out and somehow people won't want to come here despite dozens of other players saying nothing but great things and other veteran all stars taking pay cuts to stay?