Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

Again the Bomber org shows the way. 

Some of my best memories as a kid are in the family fun zone of the old stadium with my dad. 

From heart break watching the 87 Bombers get stuffed at the goal line against the Argos. 

Watching Tommy Burgess break through the middle of the Argos defense to set up the winning field goal in 1990. 

Realizing we were all watching history as the old man had OB in his ear for the yardage count for Dunigans magical night. 

Having my heart sink watching Dunigan carted off the field with a Achilles tear, hitting the goal post for a sure TD to Wilcox against Balitimore. 

Saying Wow for many years seeing Blink do his thing. 

Greg Clark destroying people. 

The preseason game that saw a young Casey Printers come in a shred us, asking who is this guy??

The magic that a no name KD Williams was running all over the field making plays.

Wondering how Jon Volpe ran his Liond to a win during the 90's in a random game.  

I could go on and on. 

Great promo. 

If memory serves, there used to be a "2 for 1" coupon in those "Book Of Gold" coupon books that came out each year, so I'd get to go to at least one Bombers and one Jets game, and at least once we did both games in the same day. I remember being very young in the endzone seats for a Sean Salisbury game and everyone screaming "Deeee Feeeeeense..... Deeeeeeee Feeeeeeeense...." and then hopping across the street for a Jets/Oilers game. It is definitely a good idea to get kids involved however you can...

Talked to a buddy who works for EC RE next weekend.  Says there’s a significant chance of a big Alberta Clipper forming behind the moisture from the couple of storms they are worried about in BC in the next week.  Could be a massive blizzard here next weekend or could track north or south and only bring 5-10 cm, but expects it to be snowy and frozen.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Talked to a buddy who works for EC RE next weekend.  Says there’s a significant chance of a big Alberta Clipper forming behind the moisture from the couple of storms they are worried about in BC in the next week.  Could be a massive blizzard here next weekend or could track north or south and only bring 5-10 cm, but expects it to be snowy and frozen.

We are still a week out. They have a hard enough time predicting stuff 72 hours out, particularly for precipitation.

We will have a decent idea by mid week.