Jump to content

Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT


JCon
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't care who we face and I don't just want a win I want an absolute clown pounding we are talking players on the other team with tears in their eyes in the first half, total destruction so at the end of the game I can hear from both players and fans of which ever team that we never had a chance we were never in this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

I don't care who we face and I don't just want a win I want an absolute clown pounding we are talking players on the other team with tears in their eyes in the first half, total destruction so at the end of the game I can hear from both players and fans of which ever team that we never had a chance we were never in this

Yup, id love nothing more than a 34-0 lead at the half and just spend the second half enjoying the atmosphere while pounding bevies with the boys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Hey, let's meet at the Pinnacle Club on the West side and talk it over....ohhhhhh, sorry. 

As if they let the plebs into the Pinnacle Club.  They put the Rum Hut on the cool side, anyhow. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

These guys cheer louder than west siders.

MLB Cardboard celebrities, fans a hot topic on opening day - Sports  Illustrated

East Side is lucky because they get to look at the West Side all game. 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

As if they let the plebs into the Pinnacle Club.  They put the Rum Hut on the cool side, anyhow. 

East Side is lucky because they get to look at the West Side all game😍

......and think to ourselves:

What Is Wrong With This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Buncha golf-clapping sissies sipping whiteclaws with their pinkies out. West Side suuuuucks 😛

golf clap gifs | WiffleGif

Edited by Bubba Zanetti
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

I don't care who we face and I don't just want a win I want an absolute clown pounding we are talking players on the other team with tears in their eyes in the first half, total destruction so at the end of the game I can hear from both players and fans of which ever team that we never had a chance we were never in this

Question:  What is the best possible outcome of a Blue Bomber Western Final?

Answer: To crush our enemies, to see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I am pretty sure that if you freeze-frame that interview at half time of the 2019 Grey Cup of Dane Evans, you can see some tears in his eyes.  You can definitely see fear, lots and lots of fear.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Been a long time since ive heard the WEST SIDE SUCKS chant! Died with the old stadium i guess:(

 

Still remember in the 1980's we'd start the wave on the East side, see it pick up momentum in the north end zone, only to see it die a horrible death as it wound its way to the 55 on the West side.  At which point there would be an uproarious and long winded chant WEST SIDE SUCKS for the rest of the game.  If by that point we were already up by 30 points, which in the 1980's at home we usually were.

Edited by kelownabomberfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Question:  What is the best possible outcome of a Blue Bomber Western Final?

Answer: To crush our enemies, to see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

I am pretty sure that if you freeze-frame that interview at half time of the 2019 Grey Cup of Dane Evans, you can see some tears in his eyes.  You can definitely see fear, lots and lots of fear.

Still remember in the 1980's we'd start the wave on the East side, see it pick up momentum in the north end zone, only to see it die a horrible death as it wound its way to the 55 on the West side.  At which point there would be an uproarious and long winded chant WEST SIDE SUCKS for the rest of the game.  If by that point we were already up by 30 points, which in the 1980's at home we usually were.

That’s because the dumb east siders always start the wave when the Bomber offence is on the field. And the drunken north end Rum Hut guys are too busy trying to hook up with the ladies to watch the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

That’s because the dumb east siders always start the wave when the Bomber offence is on the field. And the drunken north end Rum Hut guys are too busy trying to hook up with the ladies to watch the game. 

Given I was in my adolescence at the time I guess I didn't notice these things.  But I did notice that everyone around me seemed to get "happier" as the game went on.  Big Jack Skelly also helped with the mood on the East Side as well.  What a legend that guy was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Given I was in my adolescence at the time I guess I didn't notice these things.  But I did notice that everyone around me seemed to get "happier" as the game went on.  Big Jack Skelly also helped with the mood on the East Side as well.  What a legend that guy was.

I was born and raised as an east sider at the old stadium. Did a couple of years on the east at the new barn, but switched sides when I landed front row upper deck seats on the 50 yard line. Also, no sun in my eyes now. Probably pretty typical of fans as they age to move to the quiet side I suspect. But I wish I could get the “Gimme a B! Gimme and O!” chant going up then now like Jack did back then. I have the lungs for it, but doubt I could get the whole side to jump in like he could. Was amazing to hear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • JCon changed the title to Western Final - Riders @ The Champs - Sunday, December 5th - PGT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...