Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

LOL @Riderfans  .  it's split between people saying that Fajardo is garbage and that they were lucky they won and the other half thinking that a great QB comes back from adversity and that Fajardo's TD drive in the 4th quarter completely negates everything he had done up until that point.  

That same split also sees half thinking Fajardo tossed completely terrible ints... the other half are blaming Evans and his route running!!!?  LOL it's hilarious.  

IMO those ints were ALL on Fajardo... he had time, guys open,  and just made terrible decisions and throws. 

7 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Not being sensitive, just don't get the "funny". Doug Brown has probably never been on a combine, nor would he even understand what the purpose of one is exactly.  

I believe he is alluding to the lyrics by the rock band Trooper for their hit The Boys In The Bright White Sports Car

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Do they have momentum? They're on a one game win streak of which the win required 2 or was it 3? Missed field goals by the stamps and how many turn overs by the stamps? 

Not scared of that showing by the riders. If the Bombers come out and play their game they will get the win. 

Momentum is momentum in the playoffs,it's how we won the cup in 2019. Granted,Sask didn't have our talent but you know no one was picking us to win in Calgary,Sask and vs Hamilton in the Cup.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Not sure why this is funny.  Combines?  Manitoba has a lot of combines too.  Growing up and playing a lot of hockey in Winnipeg we'd always get told to get on our combines, as we were from outside Winnipeg, and I'd be like, sure, but it's not even harvest season, what are you stupid?  

Let's stick with inbred jokes and lack of plumbing jokes when it comes to the Riders.  Having spent enough time in that province, I know these jokes to be based in a lot of truth...lol...

It's a play on the Trooper song The Boys in the Bright White Sportscar. But you know, SK has combines... Just because MB does as well doesn't make the parody less funny.

Edited by blue_gold_84
video added

3 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This for some reason turned down a combine road it never meant to go down,I enjoyed it!

Yup. That part I get. How we ended up on some kind of "rural farmers "bad" urban people good" track kind of baffled me. Can't we all just be Bomber fans, no matter where we came from? Or how many combines we own?  lol...

What's so weird about KBFs take is that none of this is new..... We've been making combine jokes for decades. Why the butt hurt all of a sudden??? 

At any rate, **** that team and **** every one of their fans. I wanna be up by 30 at the half and keep rolling from there.... 

Edited by Noeller

Just now, Noeller said:

What's so weird about KBFs take is that none of this is new..... We've been making combine jokes for decades. Why the butt hurt all of a sudden??? 

Because myself and most recently my nephew have been bullied by these jokes.  Have I been guilty of participating in these jokes? Yes. I shouldn't  have. It didn't clue in for me until I heard my nephew tell me his bad experiences. 

For someone who touts themselves as "Mr. Progressive" you should understand this stuff, as uncomfortable as it may make you. Butt hurt even.

24 minutes ago, Noeller said:

No, those tix are far too expensive. We're gonna head to our hotel and watch the game at the hotel bar. We fly out at 6:40 the next morning, so it'll be a relatively early bedtime! ;)

Did you try the seat exchange? I got a pair for row 5 or some thing middle ice upper bowl for under 250