Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

1 minute ago, Wideleft said:

I don't think the weather will be conducive to that kind of score unless there are a lot of turnovers while teams are pinned deep.

I'm thinking more like 21-8 Bombers.

As long as the good guys win is what I truly care about… but that’s a good score.  My sports superstition makes me want a good controlled victory in the WF and then unleash the hounds in the Grey Cup

49 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Everything in my brain tells me that the Bombers go on to defend the cup.  We crushed them in the regular season series.  

However my heart is nervous for a couple reasons:

1. Lack of meaningful games for the past month

2. Lots of rest which may lead to rust 

3. Even though they looked awful, the Riders winning last week does give them a lift.

4. It's difficult to beat a team 3 times.

5. There isn't a team I loathe more than the Riders and absolutely hate losing to them.

One thing that I have going for me is that my daughter is coming to the game , and she is 7-0 when watching them live.  And the the last Rider game she went to was in 2018 when we annihilated them 31-0.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Sunday.  And will not be settled until the final whistle or we're up 50-10 going into the 4th. 

Couldn't have said it better myself... This is exactly my feelings (except my daughter is 2 and has never been to a game)...

I was pacing with the Bombers up 20 with 3 mins left in the Grey Cup... I can't relax until the clock is at zero... However, I'm always way more relaxed (while still cheering wildly) when I'm at the stadium... enjoying the game with 30,000 of my closest friends always makes me feel better!  

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

Jamie Nye wrote an entire article about how good the riders are. But picked the Bombers. Don't think we don't know your putting the jinx on them Jamie!! YOU RIDER SHILL!!

I'm in gif mode today lol...

Talladega Nights The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby Dont You Put That Evil On Me GIF  - Talladega Nights The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby Dont You Put That Evil On Me  Angry -

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I'm predicting a final score of....

Bombers 37 - Riders 18. 

that's if Zach plays the entire second half in a lazy boy recliner...

Just now, JCon said:

And the abuse the poor staff suffered because he's trash. 

Yeah I believe that was the reason for the second suspension. Maybe I am misremebering.

Moral of the story: just refuse the test and assault the tester and the media doesn't care anymore.

Nothing questionable about a grown man not being able to piss for 3 days

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

https://3downnation.com/2021/12/02/a-c-leonard-injures-hip-in-practice-50-50-for-west-final/

I like how the article doesn't mention his suspensions to avoid getting officially popped for a PED.

They mentioned the suspension in the article. Also said he was “snubbed” in not getting an all-star nom, ignoring who he lost out to.