Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT

JCon

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

so listening to ed Tait....ZC efficiency rating on throws of 20+ yards is 152....CF efficiency rating on throws 20+ yards is....drumroll please.....6.....friggin 6!?!!!?....good god...yup...he's M.O.P material and gonna take them nowhere...thats pathetically bad

holy crap. 152? I know hes been a machine on those deep throws this year but thats insane. 

You know why CF efficiency on throws 20 yards and deeper is 6? Because he sure cant get 7 out of his deep throws. 

Get into the heads of the bombers D? Dude hasnt put up a td on them since the regular season of 2019. In fact in all 6 games hes played us, he has passed for 2 tds and 8 picks. But hey, he did run for all of 1 td in those 6 games too 🤣 

26 minutes ago, Tracker said:

It was a good promotion idea that was not thought through. 

Yeh - IMO it's unfortunate that their ownership team dropped the ball on the covid protocols, HOWEVER - it shows that MLSE is trying to integrate the Argos into the city "who to support" consciousness.

It's really unfortunate that it turned out badly, but I do think it's a positive sign for the future of the Argos.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

holy crap. 152? I know hes been a machine on those deep throws this year but thats insane. 

You know why CF efficiency on throws 20 yards and deeper is 6? Because he sure cant get 7 out of his deep throws. 

Get into the heads of the bombers D? Dude hasnt put up a td on them since the regular season of 2019. In fact in all 6 games hes played us, he has passed for 2 tds and 8 picks. But hey, he did run for all of 1 td in those 6 games too 🤣 

Just keep CF in the pocket, and make him beat us from there.........which would simply not happen.

25 minutes ago, do or die said:

Just keep CF in the pocket, and make him beat us from there.........which would simply not happen.

I seriously doubt the Riders will score an offensive touchdown.  Either a TD on a turnover or a special teams play (but not both) are more likely in my humble opinion.

1 hour ago, Wideleft said:

I seriously doubt the Riders will score an offensive touchdown.  Either a TD on a turnover or a special teams play (but not both) are more likely in my humble opinion.

With their lineup banged up like it is,with Fajardos mediocre qbing at best,I see him eating **** sandwiches all day.

1 hour ago, do or die said:

even outside the pocket he cant beat us...the beating he will take on his first few scrambles will have him forcing throws more than taking off....I dont see his legs beating us....or his arm for that matter..If anyone is in anyone's head..it's our defence in their QB's head....probably a lot of the offensive players heads