Non Bombers you enjoyed watching( present or past)

Nolby

7 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Andre Proulx. 

Ha. There’s a nudnik on RF who is convinced that Proulx intentionally throws Rider games. Says he has documentation etc. Even the other Gomers over there shake their heads. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

8 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Ha. There’s a nudnik on RF who is convinced that Proulx intentionally throws Rider games. Says he has documentation etc. Even the other Gomers over there shake their heads. 

My educated guess would be this nudnik is prolly part of the same 'research group' that has found damning evidence that people are out to get us and we need to hold onto our freedom and our rights (said in your best knuckle dragging voice).

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

In terms of talent, gotta say Calvillo and SJ Green. They burnt us alot but I respect what they did in their tenure

You know, I could never stand most guys from those Montreal teams (The love-ins they'd get from TSN commentators), but hard not to appreciate SJ Green.

7 hours ago, bigg jay said:

If I had to pick one player from every team, I'd go with:

BC: Elimimian

Edmonton: Gizmo

Calgary: Flutie

Sask: nobody... absolutely nobody.

Hamilton: Montford

Toronto: Pinball

Ottawa: slim pickings so I'll go with Damon Allen.

Montreal: Pringle

Oh damn, Montford is another good one.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

You know, I could never stand most guys from those Montreal teams (The love-ins they'd get from TSN commentators), but hard not to appreciate SJ Green.

To me, one of the signs of a great teammate is when a guy can move on to another team, and still manage to be an integral part and lead them to the promised land. Always thought he'd have looked good in Blue & Gold, though given our history of misusing deep threat receivers, probably was best that it never happened.