Non Bombers you enjoyed watching( present or past)

Nolby

29 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It was the 2014 game where we beat the Argos in game 1. In 2013 in our first season at IG Field we played the Argos in game 4. Ray went 19/20, just video game-like numbers. His back-ups that day were Trevor Harris and Zach Collaros. 

Sounds right. I just dont remember us beating anyone back then. Lol

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It was the 2014 game where we beat the Argos in game 1. In 2013 in our first season at IG Field we played the Argos in game 4. Ray went 19/20, just video game-like numbers. His back-ups that day were Trevor Harris and Zach Collaros. 

Ah yes I remember the hype on Drew Willy. He was suppose to be the next big thing!

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

My first game in IGF East. Home on summer holidays and so excited to see the new barn. Sigh.....Ray is my all time favourite "Never Been A Bomber" player, but......c'mon, man. Throw me a bone. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Willy had all the potential In the world but the lack of oline did him in. I liked him. Several moments where u could see the skill but just lacking the talent around him 

It takes courage to go out & know you'll be mugged on the football field nearly every time you drop back to pass. I'll give tons of credit to Drew Willy for doing that. He stood in there & took his lumps. Willy never quit. 

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He might have been if we would have had some decent OL blocking for him. 

in general I will root for anyone the Bombers put out there.  one of the rare exceptions, the one guy I wanted cut immediately after I watched him play, was Dominic Picard, the center who couldn't shotgun snap.  How much better could Willy have played if he didn't have to spend that half a second locating Picard's slow-motion snaps and then dodging Picard as the enemy DTs rollerskated him into the pocket...

I think Willy was the real deal until the Bombers' terrible OL got him killed.  When he started he was good enough to make Aaron Kelly into a legit deep threat.  When he was done he was hesitating and nervous, he looked slow.  A real shame that he didn't get the team he needed to play to his potential.

Willy didn't get worse tho. He got shell shocked. Deer in headlights look to him near the end. The fire was gone. Willys first bomber start at home... hell of a performance 

Max hall was not fun to watch but upon learning he was on coke... in hindsight... kind of.

Guys I enjoyed non bombers 

Ricky Ray 

So very very barely old enough to remember much but 

Mike Pringle was a beast. 

Jon Cornish 

Arland Bruce III 

Geroy Simon 

Noel Prefontaine 

Edited by Goalie

Barrin Simpson before he became a Bomber but not after.

Biggie before he became a Bomber.

Elfrid Peyton was one of the most painful exits. One of my favourite players as a young lad. I will never forget him yelling "Good game, Winnipeg" running off the field in the 1994 East Final. 

I still loved him even when he left, came back, and left again.