Non Bombers you enjoyed watching( present or past)

Nolby

1 hour ago, bb.king said:

I was always a fan of Tom Clements, even before he became a Bomber legend. When it was obvious Dieter Brock would never play for the Bombers again, I was really happy when we traded him for Clements.

Ha, ha. So true. I was driving home to Winnipeg from Lac Du Bonnet. I heard the news on the radio from Bob Irving doing the 5:25 pm sports. I was fist pumping & slapping my steering wheel, dashboard & yelling, "Yes, yes!!" & "Right on!!!" & "Wooooooo!!!!" I almost hit the ditch!!!! After I composed myself, what a happy drive home alone that was for me. 

2 hours ago, Engelwood said:

People will hate me but I enjoyed watching Jon Cornish and Mike Pringle. Different but extremely effective running backs. 

No one will hate you as this is the thread to talk about it. Stamps receiver Terry Evanshen was always one of my favourite non Bomber player. He won a Schenley Award as the CFL's Most Outstanding Canadian in 1967. Another favourite non Bomber (before he became one) was Receiver/DB & Kicker Rick Shaw. He could play offense or defense & was extremely versatile. The Bomber coaches plugged him in wherever he was needed. I was excited when he signed with the Bombers in 1970 & he played extremely well. He spent just one season & never came back in 71 which made no sense to me. He would have made us a lot better that year. I think he signed with the Ti Cats. Turns out that HC at the time Jim Spavital didn't want him back. Probably a money issue.