CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

Just now, lyin' guy said:

There's winning. And there's winning well. Learn to win well. 

Legit question. What was said that was so offensive or showboaty? I think many here are in awe of how dominant the team is looking right now, and are celebrating it. And the unbiased media at TSN all seem to be equally impressed, asking who can stop us right now? 

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

There's winning. And there's winning well. Learn to win well. 

oh please, you're just salty cause we know that our team is the class of the league despite everyone wanting to downplay them. Not apologising for knowing exactly how this game was going to turn out. No run game + a less than stellar offensive line = your QB is gonna have a real bad time. 

Another Rider site gem:

Bombers are the best team in the league but they have also been the most fortunate team in the CFL with injuries. Lost basically nobody in the trenches on both sides of the ball all season. So we will see how long their luck continues. And in the playoffs, they can be beat just like any other team.

Lmao, lets see.....Harris, Demski, Wilson, Grant, Richardson, Johnson, shall i go on??????

Just now, Geebrr said:

Examples?

Every board has their a holes. And every board has their really good CFL fans. This board is no different. 

The Bombers are the class of the league. Head and shoulders above everyone else. 

I guess when you're crushing everyone you feel great about your team. I get that. Never mind. 

Enjoy. 

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Another Rider site gem:

Bombers are the best team in the league but they have also been the most fortunate team in the CFL with injuries. Lost basically nobody in the trenches on both sides of the ball all season. So we will see how long their luck continues. And in the playoffs, they can be beat just like any other team.

Lmao, lets see.....Harris, Demski, Wilson, Grant, Richardson, Johnson, shall i go on??????

the best part was the guy who likened Stove to whatever shitty player they have at tackle. Anyone who actually watched that game saw what Stove brings. Happned on the first ******* play! QBs have escaped up the middle a ton, but not tonight. Truly Stove is the most under rated player in the league. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

the best part was the guy who likened Stove to whatever shitty player they have at tackle. Anyone who actually watched that game saw what Stove brings. Happned on the first ******* play! QBs have escaped up the middle a ton, but not tonight. Truly Stove is the most under rated player in the league. 

That guy posts here. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Suitor even pointed out how Stove tossed aside Chungh ,  pushed aside another guy and then swallowed Reilly.    The guy was a difference maker tonight that is for sure. 

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Every board has their a holes. And every board has their really good CFL fans. This board is no different. 

The Bombers are the class of the league. Head and shoulders above everyone else. 

I guess when you're crushing everyone you feel great about your team. I get that. Never mind. 

Enjoy. 

Go run back to your Rider buddies and tattle about how mean we are 😩

1 minute ago, lyin' guy said:

Enjoy. 

Enjoy what? You??? We're just assholes here according to you. You can try to be patronizing here by pretending to play nice but you've been outted. 

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

This ******* comes in here all smirky this week and then gets slapped in the mouth the exact way we said would happen and then comes on here to cry about it. **** you, **** your team, **** your fan base.... Go the **** away. 

OK, I’ll concede that this may possibly have been a bit assholish towards Lyin Guy. 

But I’m going to allow it. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This ******* comes in here all smirky this week and then gets slapped in the mouth the exact way we said would happen and then comes on here to cry about it. **** you, **** your team, **** your fan base.... Go the **** away. 

Don't run to a RF board of all places seeking unbiased confirnation.

See both of em when we see em.