2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

serviceable and experienced..will bring a level of physicality to the secondary tho

Not a Ciante Evan's but could be worse...and most likely Walters is still holding money back for possible return of a Rose..Sayles this fall, so hence his comments that they have pretty much used up most of what they allotted for free agency...and I am fine with that as we re-upped our own guys, all of whom would have commanded a lot of interest on the open market

I also think Evan's will try and do a double dip with xfl..then cfl too

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Was really good all year except two games he was lined up against Shaq Evans

and who knows if that was all on him...or secondary mix-ups...regardless we have the best DB coach in the league (younger) as well as the best DC in league when dealing with his secondary players..

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Taylor and Johnson at HB possibly.

as it stands now that's what I would think..Jones on the field corner...and if we start a rookie db it will be at boundary...though i could see Lyles getting a long look there..and does have experience

5 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Listening to Marshall Ferguson FA special on TSN radio in Hamilton. Someone told him that played in Toronto last year that Derel Walker despised Toronto traffic and it might affect his decision. lol

Based on what I have heard from friends and family.

If you drive, it is a legit beef.