2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Soli back in Sask...a 33 yr old to go with 36 yr old Hughes..32 yr old Otha Foster..33 yr old Makena Henry..gonna be 30 yr old bust in Z Evans..turning 34 Labatte..32 yr old Dan Clarke...thats a whole lotta wrong side of 30 players on a team with no holes lol

They're going to be shocked, SHOCKED, when half their team goes down with injuries. Then they'll blame their 6-12 season on the injuries that no one could have predicted. 

Edited by JCon

16 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: I’m hearing that the #Bombers are also close to re-signing their Workout Supplement provider #CFL #FreeAgency2020

That is big. Dumb-ass Mullinder must be choked they let their provider walk to the Argos.

What a piece of ****. Seriously, what an absolute ******* loser.

Just now, Geebrr said:

It does not make sense to me.

Wouldn't have been happy with that.

well just spin it like Rider fans so.."we didn't want him..we just wanted to make Oday have to pay more" and probably not the smartest asllocation of most likely 150k or so for an aging linebacker...to go with the 210k over pay for Judge

Just now, Booch said:

well just spin it like Rider fans so.."we didn't want him..we just wanted to make Oday have to pay more" and probably not the smartest asllocation of most likely 150k or so for an aging linebacker...to go with the 210k over pay for Judge

Excellent execution.

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Oh it is...... 

I'd post something but seems they keep deleting them hahahaha...yet they were throwing around the numbers I mentioned on the Jefferson deal as facts...and comment about me in threads, losersz...all around losers hahaha

1 minute ago, Booch said:

well..was 28 when we signed him...not coming off an injury..and playing at highest level...so there is that...and he qb'd a defence that just won a grey cup..is that the same??..haha

let’s split the difference and say he was 29 and never said it was the same. I just don’t think it’s a bad signing.