2020 Free Agent Tracker

Rich

Just now, Geebrr said:

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: I’m hearing that the #Bombers are also close to re-signing their Workout Supplement provider #CFL #FreeAgency2020

That is big. Dumb-ass Mullinder must be choked they let their provider walk to the Argos.

and totally dumb statement considering they have had 2 guys caught doing that in the last 3-4 years...what a doofus

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: I’m hearing that the #Bombers are also close to re-signing their Workout Supplement provider #CFL #FreeAgency2020

That is big. Dumb-ass Mullinder must be choked they let their provider walk to the Argos.

The professionalism knows no bounds. 

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

What a piece of rider trash. I guess that's going to be their new #1990.

9 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Sometimes people should keep their stink filled traps shut, it's really true you can't fix stupid.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Soli back in Sask...a 33 yr old to go with 36 yr old Hughes..32 yr old Otha Foster..33 yr old Makena Henry..gonna be 30 yr old bust in Z Evans..turning 34 Labatte..32 yr old Dan Clarke...thats a whole lotta wrong side of 30 players on a team with no holes lol

You're talking about their core.