2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

On 2020-02-08 at 4:12 PM, Noeller said:

Hes ******* nuts. This is just one example but he did an interview with Irving where he talked about listening to the voices in his head and both Irving and Brown, being as polite as they could, both were insinuating that he's completely insane. 

Maybe he's just a blithering idiot and thinks the speaker in his helmet is his inner-dialogue?

WINNIPEG, MB., February 11, 2020 – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the following transactions

Added to roster:
American defensive back Dee Alford (Tusculum)
American offensive lineman Sepesitiano Pupungatoa (South Dakota State)
National offensive lineman Chris Kolankowski (York)
National kicker Matthew Riley (Manitoba)

I wish that was Dee Ford... 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

WINNIPEG, MB., February 11, 2020 – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the following transactions

Added to roster:
American defensive back Dee Alford (Tusculum)
American offensive lineman Sepesitiano Pupungatoa (South Dakota State)
National offensive lineman Chris Kolankowski (York)
National kicker Matthew Riley (Manitoba)

I wish that was Dee Ford... 

Or even Dee Snider...

36 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Anyone have time to put together an offseason depth chart? :D

QB: Collaros/McGuire

RB: HARRIS, AUGUSTINE, OLIVIERA, MILLER, RUSH

REC: Adams, Lawler, WOLITARSKY, DEMSKI, Bailey, Nelson, Whitehead, Grant, PETERMANN, FEOLI-GUDINO

OL: Bryant, Hardrick, NEUFELD, DESJARLAIS, COUTURE, SPELLER, GRAY, ELI

DE: Jeffcoat, Jefferson, HANSEN

DT: THOMAS, Richardson, GRIFFITHS

SAM: Maston

MLB: Bighill, MILES

WIL: Wilson, BRIGGS, GAUTHIER, CALVER

CB: Jones, EXUME

HB: Taylor, Johnson

S: Alexander, HALLETT

LS: REMPEL, LATOUR

K/P: Medlock

After that, all rookies.  By my estimation there's probably a job at DT, a DI spot on the DL, DI spot at LB, and couple jobs in the secondary up for grabs.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Right now without seeing camp I would pencil in Peters JR as the DI spot occupied by Jones and have Lyles as the  other corner..as he has CFL reg. season game experience

Gotta be drooling tho at that O-line depth at moment..every one of them starter quality..And yes I even include Eli as he came into camp after over a year of no football whatsoever..so a full season..now a full off season training and a full camp..I could see him really pushing Couture to be honest

39 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Nice I love our depth on offense

I don't know... I am a little concern with our receiving core and depth behind QB... but our Oline... class of the league- that is even with the blue glasses off... I can't think of a better Oline (including depth)...

I still want a legit game breaking receiver and a vet QB (Franklin would have been nice- riders got a gooder with that price).

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'll take a shot  If the season starts today, I guess this is how our active roster will look. highlighted are the (new) additions on the lineup. 

Annotation-2020-02-12-073127.png

Although I am still expecting a couple of impact signings, I could live with this lineup.

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'll take a shot  If the season starts today, I guess this is how our active roster will look. highlighted are the (new) additions on the lineup. 

Annotation-2020-02-12-073127.png

We are nowhere near the cap with this lineup...  Walters is def holding back $$