107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

So, Simoni Lawrence, a guy who deliberately tries to injure other players (and members of the CFLPA) is ok to be an all-star, but Harris, who yes, did have trace amounts of a banned substance in his system, but has never tried to injury anyone is not?  If the CFLPA is trying to send a message to someone I'm not so sure that the message is one they're intending.

Just now, WBBFanWest said:

So, Simoni Lawrence, a guy who deliberately tries to injure other players (and members of the CFLPA) is ok to be an all-star, but Harris, who yes, did have trace amounts of a banned substance in his system, but has never tried to injury anyone is not?  If the CFLPA is trying to send a message to someone I'm not so sure that the message is one they're intending.

what this list taught me is that the CFLPA is a ******* joke...

They couldn’t go wrong on selecting a certain amount of All-Stars because really, how can you go wrong? But when they turned the final selections over to TSN, and Rod Black was the only one there, well this is what happens..forever to be known as Black Thursday. 
Still shaking my head.

During Grey Cup Week..

The International Alliance of Gridiron Football, which will be unveiled here on Friday, appears to be an association of associated associates.

👁‍🗨Nice intro..^^

It is another global initiative being driven by the Canadian Football League, more specifically by commissioner Randy Ambrosie, and has been joined by all 11 football federations or leagues that have already signed working agreements with the CFL: Mexico, Japan, Great Britain, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Italy.

Full article:

https://torontosun.com/sports/football/cfl/cfl-huddling-up-its-partners-to-form-international-alliance-of-gridiron-football