107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

2 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

The Bombers have 8 new starters in versus the last time we played them.  This gives me confidence in a win Sunday.

yes Winnipeg isn't the same team as when we played them last, also are playing a different system/style...

since week 12 they have played Toronto x2, Edm x2, Ott, Mtl, Cgy and us (after our MTL collapse and we were spinning our wheels) Hardly a tough schedule down the stretch, lost to CGY who was playing well at time, but hardly world beaters by any stretch...I feel good about sunday

Breaking News

“Milt Stegall told me his weakness is cheese cake. I’m almost positive that he hasn’t had a bad carb since 89 but he said he would eat a piece of cake if the Bombers win the cup this Sunday.”

Go Bombers! #ForTheW 🏈

Let’s all eat cake this Sunday with Milt...

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Breaking News

“Milt Stegall told me his weakness is cheese cake. I’m almost positive that he hasn’t had a bad carb since 89 but he said he would eat a piece of cake if the Bombers win the cup this Sunday.”

Go Bombers! #ForTheW 🏈

He will be okay with us if we partied and smoked all week though ?

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Breaking News

Go Bombers! #ForTheW 🏈

On that note did anyone see Milt’s montage on TSN today on Sportscenter? He said  he is gonna be a Blue Bomber fan Sunday and not the TSN talking head.  The piece almost brought a tear to my eye. Win it for the guys the like Milt!

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

In 48 hours, tears will still be rolling down my face. 

I'm not sure how many times my boys have seen me cry, not many for sure, but I know on Sunday night, I will be. I just hope they're tears of joy. 

For better or worse, it's been quite a ride this season. I expected the TiCats and the Bombers to play in this game but I certainly didn't expect the drama that surrounded our team this year.

#ForTheW Go BLUE!!!!