107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

41 minutes ago, JCon said:

He literally did the same thing to a player later in the game that he knocked out Collaros. He also tried to break a player's ankle while appealing his suspension. 

He's as dirty as they come and doesn't care. 

There's no refs with enough courage to throw him out and they've proven that. He might get a strongly worded letter when he targets another player but that is all. 

I agree. Hopefully Neuf will be able to get his hands on him.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

I think it matters a whole hell of a lot..for the Bombers, and that’s all I care about.

They won with the third lowest average and the Esks won with the lowest. All I'm saying is that it's obviously not a predictor of success (on a teeny tiny sample size).

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Two of the four wins on that chart are the two of lowest averages. So that tells me downfield passing doesn't matter much. 

Almost as if what the game plan on offense should be is dependant on the opponent you are facing.... 

Riders are a team that likes to come downhill and make plays on the ball, so Lapo came out and made em back up going totally against his usual MO. (of course then he put the brakes on the offense because why keep doing what works?)

22 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I feel they are in our way and will get dealt with.

They have some pouty fucks like Banks on that team, so the implosion/meltdown factor in a game like this is high. 

Yup if we can knock Banks off his game, that pouty attitude will cascade to the rest of the kitty cats.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

He literally did the same thing to a player later in the game that he knocked out Collaros. He also tried to break a player's ankle while appealing his suspension. 

He's as dirty as they come and doesn't care. 

There's no refs with enough courage to throw him out and they've proven that. He might get a strongly worded letter when he targets another player but that is all. 

And he sure puts a hallow over his head when being interviewed off the field. Yeesh. Someone should show him the clips of his 'highlights'  in real time as he explains to the CFL world he's not like that. 

O'Shea's answer to the "sex during Grey Cup week" question:

“Well, it’s been eight years since we’ve climbed into this position, and another 29 since we finished the job. So there’s going to be some nerves, and the expectations are very high, and the anticipation can sometimes ruin the event,” O’Shea said. So I guess my guidance to the players would be don’t exhaust yourself in warmup.”

Edited by sweep the leg

3 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

“Well, it’s been eight years since we’ve climbed into this position, and another 29 since we finished the job. So there’s going to be some nerves, and the expectations are very high, and the anticipation can sometimes ruin the event,” O’Shea said. So I guess my guidance to the players would be don’t exhaust yourself in warmup.”

Nailed it!

1 hour ago, JCon said:

On this day, 8 years ago, the Bombers beat the Ticats 19-3 in the ESF in the last playoff game that these two teams have met. 

Unforgettable. Garrett scored a TD on what should have been the final play ever in the old stadium. I still have my "last game ever" gold playoff ticket hanging on my signed 2011 team poster... can't wait to replace it with a new 2019 Grey Cup Champ poster...

45 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Video added. 

45 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Unforgettable. Garrett scored a TD on what should have been the final play ever in the old stadium. I still have my "last game ever" gold playoff ticket hanging on my signed 2011 team poster... can't wait to replace it with a new 2019 Grey Cup Champ poster...

I may or may not have taken the sign for section 10A after that game.

A lot of superstitious things being posted here. A lot of Cats are this and Cats are that and Speedy Banks this and blah Blah BLAH. The Blue and Gold are gonna slap Simoni in his yappy mouth. They will rob the Banks and make him cry like the little bitty baby we all know he is. This will be a Big W for the Bombers and I for one am 100% for sure on that! I don't really give a damn how they do it, roll on the ground, fly in the sky ****** wheel barrow race the ball into the endzone I don't care! Just get that Big W boys! Go out there and lay everything on the line and bring that Grey Cup home to God's Land! Manitoba! Bring her home to FortHew! 

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

I read all year that this team has nothing to do with the previous 29 year drought.  But now we learn that it really does.