107th GREY CUP - Tiger-Cats @ Blue Bombers

JCon

1 minute ago, bearpants said:

OK... you must be acting intentionally obtuse... there's no chance you didn't get that he was just making a joke...

I get the joke.  I just noticed that he also mentioned the drought,  which is something he always brushes aside during the season.  Just an observation.

20 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

As someone who lives in the NK/EK area, I can say without a doubt getting to/from and in/out of IGF is a joy compared to the first few seasons. It's night and day now and I couldn't be more pleased with the improvement.

The whiners and bellyachers can get ****** AFAIC.

Completely agreed. I live in NK and take park and ride from Club Regent. I'm typically on one of the first buses that leave at 5:30 and get to the stadium just after 6 in rush hour traffic. Takes about the same amount of time leaving. It's super easy and you don't have to worry about driving.

57 minutes ago, PegCityBlueBombers said:

Completely agreed. I live in NK and take park and ride from Club Regent. I'm typically on one of the first buses that leave at 5:30 and get to the stadium just after 6 in rush hour traffic. Takes about the same amount of time leaving. It's super easy and you don't have to worry about driving.

I am in NK and getting the stadium by car is a breeze.  We have our parking spot and a short walk in and it's great.  Zero issues at all with the location.  

This was mention by Marshall Ferguson in TSN 1290 this morning.
Pretty sure it will not dictate the outcome for Sun but interesting trend for sure.
Since 201 West team comes out GC champ if the venue is in West. East team comes out GC champ if the venue is in East. 

2019 ?           @ Cgy(W)
2018 Cgy(W) def Ott(E) @ Edm(W) 
2017 Tor(E) def Cgy(W) @ Ott(E)
2016 Ott(E) def Cgy(W) @ Tor(E)
2015 Edm(W) def Ott(E) @ Wpg(W)
2014 Cgy(W) def Ham(E) @ BC (W)
2013 Ssk(W) def Ham(E) @ Ssk(W)
2012 Tor(E) def Cgy(W) @ Tor(E)
2011 BC (W) def Wpg(E) @ BC (W)

I hope the trend continues

Edited by M.O.A.B.

57 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If the Bombers have to lose the Grey Cup game, I cannot think of a team more deserving than Hamilton. 

100% agree. Last week, I had so much anxiety about the thought of allowing those Riders assholes to win, I was a bag of smashed assholes about it...couldn't even enjoy game day 'cause I was such a mess thinking about it. This week...much better. I have no ill will toward Hamilton, and in any other circumstance, I'd probably be cheering for them. However, they can all go **** themselves this week...I want that ring.

2 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Looks like Hamilton practiced indoors today, while the Bombers held theirs outside. Is it even that cold in Calgary today?

Sure isn't....saw James Wilder talking about how he was going to be at GC and was going to be "bundled" up, and I snorted. **** off....I'm one hour north of Calgary, and my forecast is this:

TODAY -- SUNNY. HIGH 0

TONIGHT -- CLEAR. LOW -11.

THURSDAY -- SUNNY. HIGH +5.

FRIDAY -- SUNNY. HIGH +6.

SATURDAY -- SUNNY. HIGH +6.

SUNDAY -- SUNNY. HIGH +3.

It's going to be freakin' gorgeous all weekend...

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

And some ppl want to move on from this guy? Dude is a legend

Link to the full Coach's unedited press-conference, well worth the 44 minutes.

Hilarious comment from O'Shea around the 31 minute mark regarding the character of the players he has in the locker room.  To paraphrase, "You spend so many hours a day with these guys, these guys spend so many hours a day together, you just don't want to spend that much time with ass-holes".

https://www.cfl.ca/live/2019/11/19/gc107-live-head-coaches-press-conference/

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Link to the full Coach's unedited press-conference, well worth the 44 minutes.

Hilarious comment from O'Shea around the 31 minute mark regarding the character of the players he has in the locker room.  To paraphrase, "You spend so many hours a day with these guys, these guys spend so many hours a day together, you just don't want to spend that much time with ass-holes".

https://www.cfl.ca/live/2019/11/19/gc107-live-head-coaches-press-conference/

Just watched it. The amount of respect they have each other is unreal. And Osh answer to the sex question was pure gold.  Go Blue!!