GDT-Stumps @ Bombers

Nolby

I only managed to watch half of the game (thanks MTS)   what I saw was Jefferson in complete beast mode.   The guy is only on a 1 year contract... a must re-sign ASAP.

I think people are a bit to harsh on Bighill,   I'm not sure which player it was but on Calgarys first touchdown someone else completely whiffed on a tackle that gave them the extra 30 yards on that big play.   I'm not really worried about anyone on our D at this point.

Nichols started out fine,  made quick reads and hit Matthews ,  Lawler and Wolly for 10 + yard gains and they were tight spirals.   After that though.... ummm looked absolutely blah.   I agree with whoever said he was playing to keep his stats intact. 

A huge move for coaching to put Strev in at the end....  could this be the beginning of the end for Nichols? I guarantee Nichols will be having a pouting temper tantrum cuz of that.  Maybe it will light a fire under his ass?

Harris won't last the season with his current work load... they need to start spreading it out and getting first downs from other players.   Why the hell is Whitehead not more involved? He ran those Mike Kelly special jet sweeps so damn effective early on and they haven't gone back to him? 

wow man.... bob irvings defense of Nichols is getting wierd on the call in show...... he is disrespecting so many callers..... and he is using stuff from over three years ago to defend Nichols..... .... second time for me following the call in show after the game,  an everyone at my house is laughing at bob....

Edited by NorthernSkunk

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Humes

We're down to Mike Jones again as the lone healthy DB on PR

Any of these 3 will be a nice depth pickup...especially the first 2

DB Dexter McCoil
DB Shaq Richardson 
DB Kacy Rogers II

Edited by M.O.A.B.