2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Oh ok, what's the name of the former MTL running back in BC now? I always get those too confused.

Sutton was traded to BC from Montreal but signed as a free agent with Toronto in 2019.

Brandon Rutley is a former Als RB who is currently with BC.

Edited by Jacquie

26 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Somebody give this guy a look will ya..

Are you telling me, a 30 + yr old who suffered a torn Achilles can't get a look in a pro league where he kinda faded after coming back from said injury? Nevermind the salary he'd likely command. Color me shocked. I used to follow him on twitter, but it honestly was getting kinda sad.

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Are you telling me, a 30 + yr old who suffered a torn Achilles can't get a look in a pro league where he kinda faded after coming back from said injury? Nevermind the salary he'd likely command. Color me shocked. I used to follow him on twitter, but it honestly was getting kinda sad.

he'd only get the league minimum, and that's all he'd ask for, but even at that rate I wouldn't take him over a young guy with upside. I love Mo and everything he did for this organization, but yes....sad is the right word.

Mo was a monster for the Bombers. Wish we could get the Mo Leggett of 2016. But a las he’s old, and never fully recovered from his injury. No matter how great you are time or injuries will catch up with you eventually. No shame in that. He was an all time great and a play maker in every sense of the word but time to let it go.  

Edited by Arnold_Palmer

7 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Mo was a monster for the Bombers. Wish we could get the Mo Leggett of 2016. But a las he’s old, and never fully recovered from his injury. No matter how great you are time or injuries will catch up with you eventually. No shame in that. He was an all time great and a play maker in every sense of the word but time to let it go.  

I'd agree if Korey Jones and Hecht weren't on our roster... Leggett is still better with more football savvy that both those guys

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

If Mo was Canadian I could see him still on a roster somewhere in the league. But a damaged 30+ year old American just doesnt stand a chance. Not at the safety position. 

I don't know where they left that Import with enough years=Natl. rule change in the CBA, but would be happy to see Mo......or really anybody replace Hecht.