3 stars plus hh banjo bowl blues

wbbfan

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

1 Alexander 

2 woli/Petermann 

3 Sayles with a bunch of good tackles and two big pass break ups. 

Hh Bryant for tracking down collars from behind down to the other side hash marks for a big tackle. 

Really only one star (shared) in this one:

Wolitarsky and Petermann both had good games as possession receivers.

The others can just go away:

Not "sold" on Sayles - gives up two big plays for every good one he makes.

Alexander is a serviceable DB, but just looks like a star in a secondary that is otherwise garbage.

18 minutes ago, TheSource said:

Really only one star (shared) in this one:

Wolitarsky and Petermann both had good games as possession receivers.

The others can just go away:

Not "sold" on Sayles - gives up two big plays for every good one he makes.

Alexander is a serviceable DB, but just looks like a star in a secondary that is otherwise garbage.

the secondary in general was good for much of the game. they are hamstrung by a dung system but even considering that did very well. If we didnt gift the riders the tds on our offense... 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

1 Alexander 

2 woli/Petermann 

3 Sayles with a bunch of good tackles and two big pass break ups. 

Hh Bryant for tracking down collars from behind down to the other side hash marks for a big tackle. 

1) Willie Jefferson

2) Samuel Eguavoen 

3)  Brett Lauther 

I was over reading the bash Matt Nichols page. So I made up one that’s not too terrible. 

What do you call a QB that was run over on the turf after throwing 2 pick 6’s.... A welcome Matt! (snare drum). Ba Dum, Chhh

16 hours ago, Rod Black said:

3 and 1. And you wonder why this board doesn’t respect you? 

Rod... I’ve never said that. Not even once have I said anything about not being respected. I have spoken on how some people actually find hate towards their competitive team when it’s only a game and entertainment. 

Shucks, what I wrote above about a Welcome Matt is pillow fluff compared to what your fellow Bomber fans are saying about Matt Nichols over in the  Matt-Nichols BOO!!!!!! page here in Morning Big Blue. For a Rider fan talking on here I don’t believe I am hated or dissrespected. I’m tolerated as much as a Rider fan could be on here. I have never taken a personal swipe at anybody. I take a lot of jabs and when someone doesn’t understand my comments like right here. I try to take my time to explain myself.   In fact if you Click on my name and you will see that I have a very good score. Tracker has never had to tell me or even ask me politely to pull it back. In fact tracker found the humour in the comment that you seem to be offended by. I’m repeating myself but it’s just a light hearted joke.  I am always clean on here. If Collaros would have played like Matt did in the 1st half. I would expect to hear 10 times no a million times worse comments about Zack than my insignificant humorous jab.  

I do not dislike the Bombers in any way. I enjoy discussing football and the games in a respectful manner. I enjoy discussing football  with level headed fans as passionate as I am.  

Just an FYI. After every game in SK. It’s discussed who are the 3 stars on each side of the ball. Offence, Defence and Special teams. So the Bombers 3 stars are mentioned and I respect that. Then I suggested the Riders 3 stars. Nothing more than that. 

In Hockey they only pick 3 stars total from both teams. Then again Hockey has less than 50% of the amount of players. 

I hope we can be somewhat friends on here. I’m not out to attack or hurt anyone. You are more than welcome to ask me why a fan in my Province might think differently than the fans in Manitoba. I would answer that question with 100% honesty. Hope we can all lighten up and have fun. 

15 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

Rod... I’ve never said that. Not even once have I said anything about not being respected. I have spoken on how some people actually find hate towards their competitive team when it’s only a game and entertainment. 

Shucks, what I wrote above about a Welcome Matt is pillow fluff compared to what your fellow Bomber fans are saying about Matt Nichols over in the  Matt-Nichols BOO!!!!!! page here in Morning Big Blue. For a Rider fan talking on here I don’t believe I am hated or dissrespected. I’m tolerated as much as a Rider fan could be on here. I have never taken a personal swipe at anybody. I take a lot of jabs and when someone doesn’t understand my comments like right here. I try to take my time to explain myself.   In fact if you Click on my name and you will see that I have a very good score. Tracker has never had to tell me or even ask me politely to pull it back. In fact tracker found the humour in the comment that you seem to be offended by. I’m repeating myself but it’s just a light hearted joke.  I am always clean on here. If Collaros would have played like Matt did in the 1st half. I would expect to hear 10 times no a million times worse comments about Zack than my insignificant humorous jab.  

I do not dislike the Bombers in any way. I enjoy discussing football and the games in a respectful manner. I enjoy discussing football  with level headed fans as passionate as I am.  

Just an FYI. After every game in SK. It’s discussed who are the 3 stars on each side of the ball. Offence, Defence and Special teams. So the Bombers 3 stars are mentioned and I respect that. Then I suggested the Riders 3 stars. Nothing more than that. 

In Hockey they only pick 3 stars total from both teams. Then again Hockey has less than 50% of the amount of players. 

I hope we can be somewhat friends on here. I’m not out to attack or hurt anyone. You are more than welcome to ask me why a fan in my Province might think differently than the fans in Manitoba. I would answer that question with 100% honesty. Hope we can all lighten up and have fun. 

I don't have any problems with Rider Fans posting over here as long as they are not just trolling - which most of them are not - just normal Rider Fans. I post over on the rider site and have never had any issues. We are all CFL fans just support different teams. And a lot of things are said in good clean fun. So no problems from my perspective with any Rider Fan posting here as long as it is in good clean fun and CFL related.

21 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

You wasted a whole bunch of time composing, writing, and reviewing this post. 

On 2018-09-08 at 9:08 PM, 3RD AND 1 said:

1) Willie Jefferson

2) Samuel Eguavoen 

3)  Brett Lauther 

I was over reading the bash Matt Nichols page. So I made up one that’s not too terrible. 

What do you call a QB that was run over on the turf after throwing 2 pick 6’s.... A welcome Matt! (snare drum). Ba Dum, Chhh

Someone don't understand the idea of this thread... Tribute to Cactus Jack... Would always pick 3 bombers and an honorable mention to a foot soldier so you can take your Rider crap and shove it. 

23 hours ago, Rod Black said:

You wasted a whole bunch of time composing, writing, and reviewing this post. 

This took all of a few minutes to write. You called me a disrespected person and I don’t believe I am. As a competing Rider fan I am respectful in here. 

If I wasted my time with you... Then so be it. Obviously not a open mind. 

The essence to intellect is an open mind. 

You missed Goalies comment. The topic is 3 bomber stars and cactus jacks happy honker.  You disrespected that. You aren’t being open to bomber fans following their tradition. You are trying to change our tradition. Are you dense? 

Speaking of essence, that follows rider fans everywhere and is offensive. 

Edited by Rod Black

18 hours ago, Goalie said:

Someone don't understand the idea of this thread... Tribute to Cactus Jack... Would always pick 3 bombers and an honorable mention to a foot soldier so you can take your Rider crap and shove it. 

Goalie I am here reading and writing as a football fan 1st. We all want the same things from Sports. To be entertained. I just happen to pick a different team as my favourite to entertain us. That doesn’t mean I dislike anything about you, your team or your ideas. This is a big enough Country and league that we can share our ideas.  We certainly don’t have to be disrespectful to each other. 

Maybe I misunderstood the idea of this thread. mistakes happen and I meant no disrespect. 

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

You missed Goalies comment. The topic is 3 bomber stars and cactus jacks happy honker.  You disrespected that. You aren’t being open to bomber fans following their tradition. You are trying to change our tradition. Are you dense? 

Speaking of essence, that follows rider fans everywhere and is offensive. 

I replied to Goalie and said I made a mistake and meant no disrespect. That was done at the same time as my last reply to you. To call me Dunce when you didn’t even check on that. 

I was not trying to change anything. I didn’t understand is all 

You talk about all Rider fans as a group and you are disrespectful at that. I don’t hold it against you when Bomber fans do things that are totally uncalled for. I could name a lot but why bother. They don’t represent all Bomber fans. They represent them self.  Each fan is an individual.

It’s ironic when people like Troy Westwood and Rod Pedersen can have each other on their shows. How they have a good laugh at how people buy into their Radio hype. How they can turn neighbours into a complete dislike of the other due to the Color of the team they like. I guess I’m fortunate to know inside that no matter what is said. At the end of the day there is far more that is the same between SK and MB people than there is differences!  

I'm finished here. I admit my mistake. I meant no disrespect and your welcome to your feelings Rod. 

Cheers and here’s hoping the EE find the last 1\3 rd of the year difficult and SK & WIN meet up in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

I replied to Goalie and said I made a mistake and meant no disrespect. That was done at the same time as my last reply to you. To call me Dunce when you didn’t even check on that. 

You talk about all Rider fans as a group and you are disrespectful at that. I don’t hold it against you when Bomber fans do things that are totally uncalled for. I could name a lot but why bother. They don’t represent all Bomber fans. They represent them self.  Each fan is an individual.

It’s ironic when people like Troy Westwood and Rod Pedersen can have each other on their shows. How they have a good laugh at how people buy into their Radio hype. How they can turn neighbours into a complete dislike of the other due to the Color of the team they like. I guess I’m fortunate to know inside that no matter what is said. At the end of the day there is far more that is the same between SK and MB people than there is differences!  

I'm finished here. I admit my mistake. I meant no disrespect and your welcome to your feelings Rod. 

Cheers and here’s hoping the EE find the last 1\3 rd of the year difficult and SK & WIN meet up in the playoffs. 

Tl:DR just like your last rant..

Why you continue to write long winded posts that are going to continue to fall on deaf ears escapes me..

Move on, get over it.  you are going to catch flak here every time you post something that is slagging the bombers or pumping the riders tires.   you cant be that oblivious..

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, 3RD AND 1 said:

1) Willie Jefferson

2) Samuel Eguavoen 

3)  Brett Lauther 

You aren't going to last very long around here with comments like this lol.

2 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

Pro Tip:  When you screw up and dig yourself into a hole, stop digging.  And now for the metaphoriclly impaired Saskatchewan folks:   When ya dun screwed up, y'all better shut it.