[MERGED] WPG vs. BC - Battles to Watch

BigBlue

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

Depth chart:

Looks like they mixed up the weak side and strong side on the defence.

Good to see that they are travelling all 3 of the Rifle players  (74, 76, 78)    I suspect that all three will get some decent playing time given the limited number of players going on the trip.

3 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Personally, I hope Streveler starts. I'd like to see how he fares against BC's 1's and 2's.

With only two evaluation games, Streveler has to be considered the incumbent, but we will see if anyone else is brought in.

58 minutes ago, do or die said:

I have always complained, we have never had a template to figure out if backup QB's can play.  Won't be a problem, to start this season, anyways........

A third pre season game and TC inter team scrimmages would be nice. You dont really know if a back up can play till hes been the starter for two years though. 

3 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

No, we can't.  The coaches however, can because that's part of what they do for a living.

exactly, fans won't be able to really. Unless of course they just completely light it up. Mistakes fans perceive to be the fault of the QB might end being a RB or WR or OL issue that the film shows.

Which is why I'm going to do my best to not come on here saturday morning. 

If the QB's can still do some good things behind the o-line they field tomorrow then that would give me some hope.  We should get to see their scrambling abilities, and their abilities to throw while running scared lol........ seriously if they do enough good things then I would hope they can do more behind the #1 starters on the o-line.....plus having all the #1 starters should help whichever QB starts next week even more...

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Would rather have our main OL starting his one - need to see what the QBs can do...

briggs at SAM and walker at WIL.. would have flipped those 

The depth chart is just wrong.  They started doing this last year.  Randle and Heath were always on the field side on the depth chart but obviously played boundary.  Looks like they have mixed up the LBs now.  I don't know why it is so difficult for them to put out an accurate chart.