Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

21 hours ago, Brandon said:

Bighill is a massive signing and also another example of how the culture of the club has completely changed in which elite players have zero issues signing with our club. 

Clearly the belief isn't "Winnipeg is a hell hole"anymore if perennial BC lion centerpiece  willing parts ways with BC for under 200k and that's amazing.   we didnt overpay and I don't think we had to offer him the moon..

Edited by SPuDS

Harris I can see being a slot receiver into his mid 30's once rb becomes too much to expect from him

If a slob like Lewis can do it looking like he did for last 3 years.. Harris can...as Lewis was never ever in the shape and condition Harris is..plus his first 2-3 yes in league Harris had low miles as a feature back

1 hour ago, AKAChip said:

I would be shocked if Harris is still productive in two years. 

The first thing to go with age is quickness. Harris isnt reliant on his quicks, he is well rounded. Given his health through out his career I can easily see him being productive in 2 years. But its football and you never know. But as others point out, he could be a starting slot back for more then 2 years with great ease. 

1 hour ago, SPuDS said:

Clearly the belief isn't "Winnipeg is a hell hole"anymore if perennial BC lion centerpiece  willing parts ways with BC for under 200k and that's amazing.   we didnt overpay and I don't think we had to offer him the moon..

At this point in time I would have to wonder who else would have that size hole at MLBer and the cap space to make it work. But I have no doubt the reputation around the league for the team is very high. All the years and work spent by mos walters n co building around character has put the team into the best position its been in since the prime milt days. 

If the jets were not back, this team would have a mile long line up for every last ticket every game. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

At this point in time I would have to wonder who else would have that size hole at MLBer and the cap space to make it work. But I have no doubt the reputation around the league for the team is very high. All the years and work spent by mos walters n co building around character has put the team into the best position its been in since the prime milt days. 

If the jets were not back, this team would have a mile long line up for every last ticket every game. 

The Jets' season is on life support, sooooo....the Bombers just have to wait a day or two.

5 minutes ago, tracker said:

The Jets' season is on life support, sooooo....the Bombers just have to wait a day or two.

That doesnt have the same affect. Many sports fans will be sports hung over from the jets run how ever it ends and the amount of dollars it eats up from the community is high. 

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

thomas is interesting. set the nfl combine record for the fastest 3 cone drill. Did really well in agility and jumping drills. And ran a 4.64 40, the slowest at his position, also had the least reps on the bench press of any one who did it. That said he is 185 repping 225 4 times, 

4 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Hellhole? Not sure about that.  Has-been depository  is more like it. 

dont be shallow and pedantic. Take a good look at the lions last year, the OL names and some of the coaches run out by bc. The most critical failure of bad teams is failure to recognize and retain good talent. We saw it with the bombers pre walters et al. And plenty of other teams. Its bc now. 

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

dont be shallow and pedantic. Take a good look at the lions last year, the OL names and some of the coaches run out by bc. The most critical failure of bad teams is failure to recognize and retain good talent. We saw it with the bombers pre walters et al. And plenty of other teams. Its bc now. 

Lol!  Being neither. You don't need confirmation from me to know you just signed an excellent player.  You will be amazed at how fast this guy is. When he's on your team you tend to notice him more. Lightning quick. Big hitter. Smart. And a quality community service guy. 

3 hours ago, lyin' guy said:

Lol!  Being neither. You don't need confirmation from me to know you just signed an excellent player.  You will be amazed at how fast this guy is. When he's on your team you tend to notice him more. Lightning quick. Big hitter. Smart. And a quality community service guy. 

no doubt, he is probably the best cfl FA pick up weve made since either medlock, or bryant.  cant wait to watch him ball. 

22 hours ago, lyin' guy said:

Hellhole? Not sure about that.  Has-been depository  is more like it. 

Yes....scrap heaping guys like Bighill, Dressler, Darvin Adams...what are we thinking? LOL. Good to see you in good humor about this LG...him not coming back to the Leos has gotta suck for you guys.